The wait is finally over! OnePlus 10 Pro owners can finally upgrade their device to the anticipated Android 14-centric OxygenOS 14 update. OnePlus is pushing the new software upgrade to the OnePlus 10 Pro with a big list of new features and changes.
OnePlus begins rolling out the official version of OxygenOS 14 for both open beta testers and normal users. The update weighs only 789MB in size for the beta testers. The over-the-air upgrade goes live in North America (NA), Europe (EU), and India (IN), yes, it is available in all three regions. The stable build labels with NE2211_126.96.36.199(EX01) software version.
The new software upgrade is already available to many OnePlus users, you can check out the below screenshot shared by Anil241 on the OnePlus community forum.
For Changes, the OnePlus 10 Pro Android 14 update bags an upgraded Trinity Engine for a performance boost, new Smart Charging system, new privacy features including an additional layer of security when granting access to photos and videos for any app, Smart Touch feature which allows you selecting text, images, or videos and paste to the clipboard, new Snapchat widget for lock screen, and more.
Apart from these features, OnePlus 10 Pro users can expect bug fixes, newer security patches, and a few more changes. Here’s the complete list of changes coming with the stable update.
OnePlus 10 Pro Android 14 Update – Changelog
- Pantanal Service
- Adds Fluid Cloud, a way of interaction with morphing forms that allows you to view up-to-date information at a glance.
- Smart Efficiency
- Adds File Dock, where you can drag and drop to transfer content between apps and devices.
- Adds Content Extraction, a feature that can recognize and extract text and images from the screen with one tap.
- Adds Smart Cutout, a feature that can separate multiple subjects in a photo from the background for copying or sharing.
- Cross-device connectivity
- Improves Shelf by adding more widget recommendations.
- Security and Privacy
- Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
- Performance optimizations
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
- User Care
- Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.
If you own the OnePlus 10 Pro, then you will receive the OTA update notification on your phone anytime soon. You can also check the updates manually by navigating to Settings > About device > Download Now. If you’re on the beta build, you can select Tap icon on the top right > Beta program and then update to the official version.
Keep in mind that your phone is running on the newest software version, also take a backup of important data and charge your phone at least 50%.