OnePlus 11 is the newest number series smartphone by Oppo’s subsidiary OnePlus. There’s no “Pro” model this year. So, OnePlus launches its new phone with an upgraded triple-lens camera setup. Obviously, the phone captures nice and detailed photos using the stock camera app. Indeed, you can improve it further by sideloading the Pixel 7’s GCam port. Here you can download Google Camera for OnePlus 11.
Google Camera for OnePlus 11 [Best GCam]
The camera is one of the key attractions of the new OnePlus 11, featuring a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary camera, a 32MP telephoto camera, as well as a 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens. On the software side, the phone comes with the same default camera app we’ve seen on the OnePlus 10T and other recent OnePlus phones. The phone captures decent photos in both daylight and low light, the portraits are good too. If you want the anticipated astrophotography feature or capture better photos in low light, then you can try out the Google Camera app on your phone.
OnePlus 11 supports the latest Google Camera port. Yes, you can install the GCam 8.7 port on your device, thanks to the developers who have ported the app to other Android phones. Google Camera app is one of the best alternative camera apps available for Android phones that comes with many useful features such as Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at how to download and install Google Camera on OnePlus 11.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus 11
OnePlus 11 owners can easily sideload the Google Camera port on their phones, thanks to the Camera2 API support coming out of the box. There are a number of GCam ports that are compatible with the OnePlus 11. The latest GCam mod by BSG, GCam 8.7, Nikita’s GCam 8.2, and Wichaya’s GCam 7.3 ports are compatible with the OnePlus 11. Here’s the download link of the app.
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 11 (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 11 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk) [Best]
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 11 [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
The GCam 8.7 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your OnePlus 11, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your OnePlus 11.
You May Also Like – Download Moto Razr 2022 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download OnePlus Ace 2V Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Download Samsung Galaxy M54 Wallpapers before launch!
- Download Google Camera 8.6 for OnePlus 10R
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Google Camera for Motorola Phones [Older models]
- How to Root Android 13 [Detailed Guide]