Xiaomi already rolled out the MIUI 11 update for Android Pie 9.0 devices. The company has now started rolling out Android 10 stable update for Mi 8 in China. And the good news about this update is that, It knocks up with the latest security patch alongside with all basic features of MIUI 11. The Mi 8 arrives in mid-2018 and ran on Android Oreo 8.1, now it gets a taste of Android 10. Here you can Download Android 10 Update for Mi 8 (Firmware).
Recently, the company released Android 10 update for Mi Max 3 & Mi 8 Lite in China. Now, It arrives on Mi 8, but there’s no information about the global stable release for the Android 10 updates. The OTA is available only in China. But you can download the firmware manually on your smartphone and taste MIUI 11 based Android 10 features. And then sideload GApps to get Google Play Services and other apps.
The update brings Android 10 with a bouquet of cool new features. And MIUI 11 bumps up with features like a system-wide dark mode, some enhancements, always-on display, new animations, stock wallpapers, and few other features. The update brings version number V.9.10.10 and weighs around 2.1GB in size. The complete changelog is not available yet.
Android 10 Update for Xiaomi Mi 8 [Changelog]
- Update Android Security Patch to November 2019
- Android 10 OS
- Optimize app lock verification page display
- Fix status bar exception when quickly entering and closing app locks
- Optimize screenshot animation
- Fix long screenshot capture issue on some apps (doesn’t scroll)
Download Mi 8 Android 10 Update [Firmware]
Android 10 update on Mi 8 is available but only in China via stable channel. So, If you want to get all the features of Android 10 then you can download the firmware from the below-listed download link. As this is a China build, make sure to download GApps along with this update. Here’s the download link.
- Download Mi 8 Android 10 Update [Firmware]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Mi 8
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Mi 8 running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Funtouch OS 10 Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!