Nokia is testing the Android 10 beta on the Nokia 6.1, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, and the Nokia 7 Plus. And the internal beta build leaks are available to download, yes, you can get early access to the Android 10. HMD Global already confirmed that 18 Nokia smartphones will get Android 10 update by the second quarter of 2020 along with the latest security patches. And here’s the step by step manual guide to Download Android 10 Beta for Nokia 6.1 Plus, 6.1, 7.1, and 7 Plus.
Last week, the company has started rolling out the stable release for the Nokia 8.1. And according to these beta build leaks, the company is testing the Android 10 on a few other phones. The update may arrive soon for the other Nokia devices, but for now, you can download the Android 10 beta build OTA for your smartphone if you want to taste the Android 10 goodies. Talking about the features, then the Android 10 brings the famous system-wide Dark Mode, Live Caption, Smart Reply, enhanced Gesture Navigation, Digital Wellbeing, along with few other features.
The Android 10 beta update brings the latest October 2019 security patch. According to the roadmap shared by the HMD Global, the stable release of the Android 10 will arrive by the Q4 of 2019 for the Nokia 6.1, 6.1 Plus, and 7 Plus. You can find all the OTAs and everything in the download section below. There’s no information about the changelog, while the Nokia 8.1 changelog has these changes.
- Dark Mode – Take it easy on your eyes
- Smart reply – Save more time with recommended actions
- Gesture Navigation – Get around with a swipe and a pull
- Additional controls for privacy and location
- Google Security Patch (2019-09)
- It is recommended that Users use Wi-Fi wherever possible in order to download updates. If you wish to use Cellular Mobile connection, please note that downloading data over a Cellular Mobile Network (including when in the Roaming environment), may incur additional charges – check with your Network Provider should you have any concerns.
Download Android 10 Beta Firmware for Nokia 6.1, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, and 7 Plus [OTA]
If you’re eagerly waiting for the Android 10 update, then you can try this beta build leaks on your Nokia smartphone. The stable release will take some time to reach on your device, so download the firmware from the below link then and manually update your Nokia 6.1, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, or 7 Plus to Android 10. These updates also come with the latest security patch. Here you can download the firmware:
- Download Nokia 6.1 Android 10 Update [Firmware]
- Download Nokia 6.1 Plus Android 10 Update [Firmware]
- Download Nokia 7.1 Android 10 Update [Firmware]
- Download Nokia 7 Plus Android 10 Update [Firmware]
Before downloading and updating your smartphone, take a look at the prerequisites.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50%
- Backup your data, in case of failures, so you can recover it
How to Update Nokia 6.1, 6.1 Plus, 7.1 and 7 Plus to Android 10
Note: Check the software version before installing the update. If the software version is like CTL-354J-0-00WW-B01 then make sure that the letter should be greater than the previous one (like J in 354J, then update version should have letter K, L, M….).
- At first, check the current software version.
- Open the Dialer app to check the software version by dialling *#*#227#*#*.
- Install the update file (like CTL-354K-0-00WW-B01-update.zip) by using Nokia’s OTA update extension.
- Once done, reboot your smartphone.
- That’s it.
You can start using your Nokia smartphone running on the latest Android 10 aka Android Q.
You May Also Like – Best Nova Launcher & Setups 
If you’re facing any issues while updating your phone to Android 10, then you can leave the comments in the below comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Nokia 6.2 Wallpapers
- How to Enable Dark Mode on any Android
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Nokia Smartphones
- Download Nokia OST Tool [Latest]