Samsung’s Galaxy S24 Ultra is the top-of-the-line flagship front of the brand. With the device nearing a month, since its launch and people out there purchasing the device, there are a ton of cool things that the S24 Ulta has under its sleeves.
One of the cooler things about the S24 Ultra is its S Pen. Only Samsung’s Fold and Ultra models come with the S Pen and have support for the S Pen as well.
Did you know that you can use the S Pen to perform various functions immediately without having to search for an app? That is right, thanks to the Air Commands feature for the S24 Ultra, you can get things done quickly.
Want to know how to get about it? Here’s our detailed guide.
How to Add More Apps To The Air Command Menu
If you are a first-time user of the Galaxy Ultra device, it should be noted that air commands have been available on all of its older Note series as well as the Ultra models from the S21 Ultra.
This Air Command menu can be accessed by removing the S Pen and then tapping the S Pen onto the floating Pen icon at the edge of the screen.
When you tap on the icon with the S Pen, many app shortcuts are displayed for you to access instantly. So, let’s take a look at how you can add more shortcuts to the Air Commands menu
Adding More Apps to Air Command Menu
Before we dig into the steps of adding more app shortcuts to the Air Command menu on the S24 Ultra, let’s first take a look at what shortcuts have been added by default to the menu.
- Create Note
- View All Notes
- Smart Select
- Screen Write
So yes, these are the predefined shortcuts you get when using the Air Command on the Galaxy S24 Ultra. Now, let’s look at the steps you need to follow to add more shortcuts to this menu.
- First off, remove the S Pen and tap on the floating pen bubble on the edge of your screen.
- When you tap on the icon, a menu will show up.
- Now, tap on the Add option at the end of the menu.
- A Shortcuts page will now open on your device.
- You simply need to tap on any of the shortcuts you want and it will be added to the Air Command menu.
- You can add as many apps as you like. To remove the app from the menu, simply tap on the hyped icon on the right-hand side of the screen.
However, it is best to add apps that you will use regularly with your S Pen. Clustering up the menu with too many apps is simply not ideal.
Change the Menu Style of Air Command
On the Galaxy S24 Ultra, you can choose what kind of menu style you like for the Air Commands menu. By default, the standard style setting is selected. Here is how you can change the menu style.
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy S24 Ultra.
- Scroll down and tap on the Additional Features option.
- Now, tap on the S Pen menu.
- Tap on Air Command.
- You can now simply tap on the menu style you want. Choose to stay on standard mode or Tao on Compact Menu to get a nice and simple menu on your screen.
- Additionally, you can also add shorts on the page as well as have two settings for the floating S Pen button or icon.
This concludes the guide on how you can access the Air Commands menu as well as the ability to customize the Air Command menu on your Galaxy S24 Ultra. With the Air Command menu, you can easily get whatever tasks you want to get done without wasting any kind of time.
So, as an S24 Ultra user, would you be someone making use of the Air Command menu? If so, what apps would you be adding to the menu? Share them as well as your thoughts in the comments section below.
- How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S24 (Ultra) [All Methods]
- How to Add Animated Weather Effects to any Wallpaper on Galaxy S24
- Download Samsung Galaxy S24 (Ultra) Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
- How to Use Object Eraser to Edit Photos on Galaxy S24 Series
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra Pre-Installed Apps List
- How to Use Circle to Search on Galaxy S24 and Pixel 8 Series
- Everything You Need to Know About Circle to Search
- How to Use Google Lens on iPhone and iPad
- One UI 6.1 Features List: It’s No Small Update
- List of Samsung Galaxy Devices Eligible for One UI 6.1 Update
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Buyers Guide – Time to Upgrade or Skip?
- Samsung Galaxy S24 AI Features: Top Picks to Explore
- Free AI for Galaxy S24 Lineup to end in 2025
- How many Android Updates will Galaxy S24 Get
- Does the Samsung Galaxy S24 Lineup Come with Curved Displays?