Galaxy Note 20 Series is the latest flagship series from Samsung which packs with top-notch specs. The series is even better than the Galaxy S20 series as it releases later with improved specs and software. And if you have an Exynos variant then you can make your phone even better with Custom ROMs and Custom Recoveries. Here you will know how to download TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
Let’s check out the device specifications. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra features a big 6.9-inch dynamic AMOLED display with QHD+ 1440 x 3088 pixels resolution. As it is a Note, it also comes with a Stylus or S Pen. It releases with Android 10 based One UI 2.5 OS and soon it will receive Android 11 with One UI 3 update.
The Note 20 Ultra comes with Snapdragon 865+ or Exynos 990 processor depending on the region. This guide is limited to the Exynos version only. It comes with 12GB RAM along with storage selection from 128GB to 512GB UFS 3.0 storage. It packs with a 108+12+12 MP triple rear camera setup along with a 10MP front camera. Let’s now check about custom recovery for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
TWRP Recovery is the best custom recovery so far for Android phones. It packs with useful advanced features such as flashing Zip files, format partition, and more. And Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra just received its support which means you can install the TWRP Recovery on your Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. It is available for only Exynos Model but Snapdragon users can also use the TWRP Recovery if they are allowed to unlock bootloader. The unlocked bootloader is a must to install TWRP Recovery. Here are some important features of the TWRP recovery.
TWRP Recovery features:
- Flash Custom ROMs
- Flash Magisk and other zip files
- Image flasher
- Advanced format options
- Enable/Disable MTP
- Mount Storage
- Partition SD Card
- ADB Sideload
- Terminal access
Like this, there are more features that you will find while using TWRP recovery.
Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
If you have the Exynos model of Note 20 Ultra then you can download the TWRP Recovery from this section. As for now, the official build is not available but once it goes through enough testing the device will get the official version soon. But the unofficial version is working great without any major bugs. Thanks to geiti94 who is a senior developer and ported TWRP recoveries for many smartphones. You can grab the unofficial TWRP Recovery with the download link given below.
- TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – Download
After downloading the TWRP Recovery for the Exynos model, you can install it on your phone. But in case if you are not aware of the installation process then we have also included it in the next section. Let’s jump into the installation guide after a list of requirements.
- Bootloader must be unlocked
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your pc
- Download the TWRP Recovery from the above link
- Download Odin Flash tool
- Download Encryption disabler from the same link as TWRP
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone
How to install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
The installation process can be a bit tricky. But in case if you have a rooted Galaxy Note 20 then installing the TWRP Recovery is much easier. If you don’t have the root access on your phone then you can try the below method.
- First, take a full backup of your phone.
- Reset or format your device and enter into the setup.
- Connect to the internet and complete the setup without sign in to google account.
- Turn off your phone.
- Boot your Galaxy Note 20 ultra into the Download Mode. You can use key combinations to boot into download mode.
- Connect your phone to the PC if not connected already.
- Open the Odin tool on your phone.
- Click on the AP tab on Odin and load the TWRP tar file. Make sure to turn off the Auto-Reboot option in the Options tab.
- Click on the Start button. When the flashing is in progress hold Volume Up + Power button until it boot into TWRP.
- Format the device from TWRP recovery. Then click on Install and flash the Encryption disabler.
- That’s it, now you can use your TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
You can now easily flash any custom ROM on your phone for a new look and interface. Also, you can easily fix your device with TWRP recovery if there are any issues with the device such as the device is not booting.
So there you have it, the complete guide on TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. In case if you have any queries then do let us know in the comment section.
- You can now download the official Galaxy F41 Wallpapers before launch!
- Download Apple iPad Air Wallpapers (2020) [FHD+] (Updated)
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy Phones [Latest APK]