The Galaxy Note 20 series phones are one of the best camera phones of 2020. Samsung’s newest flagship – the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is an ultimate powerhouse, the device is billing with a triple-lens camera setup, that allows you to shoot videos in 8K resolution. Not only this, but It also captures very impressive images. As it packs a great camera, the Galaxy Note 20 lineup device is a perfect candidate to use the Google Camera (aka Pixel 5 Camera) app. Luckily, GCam works fine on the Galaxy Note 20. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Ultra) [Best GCam 8.0]
In terms of optics, both the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra bears a triple-lens camera setup on its back. The more premium Note 20 Ultra gets a large 108MP camera sensor, while the vanilla Note 20 has a 64MP shooter. Both phones capture really-impressive images in almost every condition, thanks to the more optimized stock camera app available in the One UI 2.5. Samsung packs its newest flagship camera app with Pro Video Mode, Histogram, Single take, and a few other features.
But if you want to capture some impressive astrophotography shots or low light shots, then GCam is a perfect companion for you. Fortuitously, the latest version of the Pixel Camera app (aka GCam 8.0) works fine on the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra. Talking about the features, then the Google Camera comes has Night Sight Mode, Astrophotography Mode, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others.
Here’s the step by step guide by which you can Download and Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Ultra) [Snapdragon Variant]
One of the best things about the Snapdragon variant of the Galaxy Note 20 series, is the availability of Camera2 API. Yup, this allows you to sideload the Google Camera app on the latest flagship. Here we attach two different GCam Mod Ports, the GCam 7.3 port by Urnyx05 and GCam 8.0 / 7.4 Mod by Arnova8G2. Luckily, both ports work fine on the device, here’s the download link.
- Download Gcam 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra Snapdragon Variant (GCam_5.2beta3.200901.1908build-7.4.104.apk) [Beta]
- Download GCam 8.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Ultra) Snapdragon (GCam_6beta.201115.1444build-8.0.101.apk) [works without config file]
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra Snapdragon Variant (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.2-fix.apk)[Latest]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
The best thing about using afore-listed GCam ports is, It works fine without a config file. Although, you can play with saturation levels, sharpness, or so on.
Note: The Front Facing Camera is not working with the GCam 7.3, will update the article once we found a more stable version of the GCam Mod port.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra.
You May Also Like – Samsung One UI 3.0 – Features, Eligible Devices, and Release Date
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setup
- Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
- Download Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Wallpapers