Status or a Story is a great way to represent your day to your friends and others. Now, every social media platform has this feature to share stories with people. Firstly Snapchat introduces it, and then last year Instagram started showing stories and now every social media platform has the ability to show daily stories or status. In these statuses or stories, the user can able to share Images, Videos, and GIFs. In this post, I will tell you a simple way – How to Save WhatsApp Status Stories without Screenshot.
Note: All the Images and Videos of Statuses and Stories are available in the cache memory of the device, which disappears within 24 hours. Here I found the best solution for it follow the steps carefully.
How to Save WhatsApp Status Stories without Screenshot:
- As we know that we can take a screenshot of the WhatsApp Status or Stories. So here we found a simple way by which you can easily save the image to your device and share it with others.
- At first, you need to open a File Manager on your smartphone. Now, scroll down and find WhatsApp folder.
- Now open WhatsApp Folder then tap on the Media folder, here you can see that there are 5-6 folders named – WhatsApp Profile Pictures, Documents, Others, Audio, Video, Images, etc.
- After opening WhatsApp > Media folder, Now go to your file manager settings and change the hidden files settings. Tap on Show Hidden Files. After doing this you can see the new folder in WhatsApp Media folder named “.Statuses”.
- Open “.Statuses” folder, here you can see all the images and videos which are posted by your friends. Copy any image or video then paste it in any other folder, then open it.
- If you are trying to open the image or a video directly there then it is not possible because it is available in the cache memory of your device and it disappears from your device only after 24 hours. The best way to save is – Copy any image or video then paste it into any other folder, then open it.
2nd Easy Method:
- At first, you need to install a new app named as “Status Saver”, available freely on Play Store. Price: Free+
- After installation, open the app, now allow the app permissions.
- On the home screen of the app, you can see the available statuses of your friends and family members.
- Here are two Main features of the app, images, and videos.
- You can easily download the available status images and videos.
- Also, you can able to re-post the status in your profile.
- Also, you can set the image as your profile picture, wallpaper, and more.
- That’s All, If you have any doubt regarding this, comment below.
Here, Explore More Articles of WhatsApp:
- How to Send WhatsApp Voice Messages using Google Assistant
- How to Convert WhatsApp Voice Messages into Text Messages
- Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android Device
- How to Share Pictures without Compression on WhatsApp
You have read How to Save WhatsApp Status Stories without Screenshot. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding How to Save WhatsApp Status Stories without Screenshot ask us by using #YTECHB.