The Galaxy M51 is undoubtedly one of the best phones available under its price segment. Although the USP of the new Samsung Galaxy M51 is its monstrous 7,000mAh battery. But, it also dawns a capable quadruple-camera module on its back panel. And the best thing? Camera2 API is enabled by default with Level3 support. Yup, you can install the latest version of the Pixel Camera app (aka GCam Mod Port) on the Galaxy M51. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M51.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M51 [Best GCam 8.0]
The camera is one of the main highlights of the smartphone, It has a quad-camera setup on the back with a 64MP primary sensor. It’s the standard 64-megapixel camera sensor, uses 4-in-1 Pixel Binning technology to capture full 64MP shots. From the past few years, Samsung is diligently working on improving its default camera app. The newest One UI 2.1 brings a flurry of cool new features to the stock camera app on the Galaxy Phones. And luckily, the newly launched Galaxy M51 bumped up the market with a feature-packed camera app. The app brings Samsung’s anticipated Single Take feature, Smart Selfie Angle, My Filters, along with a Night Hyperlapse feature.
Samsung’s Night Scape feature captures decent images in the low-light situation. While, if you want to capture some impressive or mind-blowing low-light images, then the Google Camera app is arguably the best camera port that you can use on the Samsung Galaxy M51. Fortuitously, the latest version of GCam Mod Port – Google Camera 8.0, is available for the Galaxy M51.
In terms of features, then the Google Camera 8.0 mod comes with anticipated Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Here’s how you can install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M51.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M51
The Meanest Monster – Galaxy M51 is coupled with the Snapdragon 730G chipset. Not only this, but It also has Camera2 API support, yup, you can install the GCam port on the Galaxy M51. The advantages of using GCam on Samsung Galaxy M51 is decent low light shots, portrait mode, and absolutely the Night Sight. Below we attach two different GCam ports, GCam 8.0 / GCam 7.4 by Arnova8G2 and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 (it is recommended). Here you can find the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M51 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.2-fix.apk) [Recommeded]
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for Samsung Galaxy M51 (GCam_6beta.201115.1444build-8.0.101.apk) [works without config file]
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy M51 (GCam_5.2beta3.200901.1908build-7.4.104.apk) [Beta]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode in GCam
Downloading the GCam is not enough, Yes, you need to configure the settings properly which lets the GCam works properly on Samsung Galaxy M51.
Make sure to follow the below-listed steps, after installing the Google Camera mod port. And we’ll update this article if we found a newer version of the ported app.
- Download this config file, which bags up with all the recommended settings.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with Galaxym51-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
For GCam 8.0 and 7.4, you can play with the settings according to your needs.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M51
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- Place the Config file in the location given above. Create a new folder if it’s not already present.
- Relaunch the camera and the double tap on the area between the shutter and the gallery view.
- Now select and load the config file. It will refresh the Google Camera app.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
That’s it. We’ve also added the newest GCam 8.0 for Samsung M51. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Galaxy M51.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: