Google Camera 7.1 is now rolling out on Play Store. But if you are not able to update directly from the Play Store, then here you get to Download Google Camera 7.1 APK. The latest Google Camera will work on limited phones like Google Pixel series and some phones that are running on Android 10. Also, the Google Camera 7.1 port is available, which is working on some devices like Redmi Note 5 Pro, Mi A2. We will keep updating the Google Camera 7.1 APK list.
Hardly about a month ago, Google Camera 7.0 got leaked from the upcoming Google Pixel 4. In Google Camera 7.0, we get a new user interface and some new features. And Google Camera 7.0 comes with a similar user interface with more new features. In the new interface, you get the Settings option in the drop-down menu. Also, some additional options like Timer, Flash, Ratio are available in the drop-down menu. New Framing Hint feature is added in GCam 7.1, which will hint you to take better photos. Also, the social share option is available in the latest GCam 7.1.
The Google Camera 7.1 Ports are now available for multiple devices. All thanks to The Dice & Parrot043, both the recognized porter and developer. If you have ever used the Google Camera before, then you probably know about these two developers. The GCam 7.1 APK should work on most of the Android 10 phones. To know if this will work on your phone or not, try any port from the below download link.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera 7.1 APK
Google Camera is undoubtedly the best Camera App for Android phones; you just have to choose the right port for your phone. There is one condition that required to run the Google Camera App on any Android Phone. The Camera2 API must be enabled; most of the new phones come with enabled Camera2 API by default. We have already written a guide on how to check Camera2 API status. If your camera2 API is enabled, then download and try the latest Google Camera 7.1 APK.
- Download Google Camera 7.1 APK (com.google.android.GoogleCamera_7.1)
- Download Google Camera 7.1 Mod APK (PMGC7.1.015_NewAlphaBuild_v1.0.apk) [Parrot043]
- Download Google Camera 7.1 APK Port (DMGC_7.1.015_ver.0.1.apk) [The_Dice]
After downloading the APK, install it on your phone and enjoy amazing photography with Google Camera. Again, it will only work with some devices running on the latest Android and featuring Snapdragon, Exynos, and Kirin processors.
Note: I tried the Google Camera 7.0 on OnePlus 7 & Redmi Note 7 Pro running on Android Pie 9.0 and it works fine on both the phones. Make sure to Delete the Old Google Camera app (if Installed on your Phone) then install this updated one.
Download AR Core & AR Stickers
If your device supports AR features, then you can add AR Stickers on your Google Camera App to modify photos with various stickers. Follow the steps to get AR Stickers:
- First, Install the AR Core app on your smartphone (Download Link).
- Then, Install the AR Stickers app (Download Link).
- Close the Google Camera app.
- Go to settings > apps > Google Camera > Force Stop.
- Now open the app and start using the AR Stickers.
What’s New in the new Google Camera 7.1
- New User Interface
- Social Share option
- Framing hints for taking better photos
How to Install Google Camera APK
- After downloading the app from the available link, install it on your device.
- Firstly, you need to enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from system settings.
- Open Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access > enable Install Unknown apps.
- Once done, open downloads again and install the google camera apk. (You can also find the downloaded app in file explorer)
- That’s it. Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
So if you want to try new Framing hint and Social share feature, then test the new Google Camera 7.1 App on your phone. If the recent port is not working for you, then don’t worry, within two to three days more ports will be available.
So there you have it the guide on the latest Google Camera 7.1 for Android phones ported from Google Pixel 4. If you have any queries do let us know in the comment section. We will provide the best solution to your queries.
More Related Articles: