Realme C2 is arguably the best entry-level smartphone and offers great value for money. And one of the best things about the Realme C2 is, It supports GCam out-of-the-box. Yes, you can use the Google Camera app on an entry-level smartphone. Talking about the Realme C2, then the smartphone comes with a 13-megapixel back camera. And the smartphone has Camera2 API support by which you can access all the Pixel 3 Camera app features on your smartphone. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.2 for Realme C2.
Before diving to the GCam section, let’s see what Realme C2 offers in terms of camera. The Realme C2 is coupled with a dual-lens camera setup, which has a 13MP primary lens along with a 2MP depth sensor. The stock camera app already uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and it manages to capture decent shots. But the GCam results are mind-blowing. The smartphone has a dedicated nightscape feature, but the Google Camera Night Sight feature is mind-blowing. You can even change the photo resolution if you want.
Talking about the Google Camera app features, then it comes with features like the anticipated Night Sight mode, Portrait Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. While, the Google Camera 6.2 brings improved Night Sight, front camera flash, cheetah mode, and some improvements. Thanks to BSG, who have ported GCam for Realme C2. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Realme C2.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Explore our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Realme C2
The Realme C2 captures some mind-blowing pictures using Google Camera. And the Camera2 API is fully enabled with RAW support, which means you can access all the features of the modded camera app. Below we list two different GCam ports, the Google Camera 6.1 and Google Camera 6.2. Both work fine in our testing. Talking about the advantages of using GCam on Realme C2, then It captures better portrait mode shots, dynamic range is good, and the Night Sight for low-light conditions. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme C2 (MGC_6.1.009_MI8_V1b.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Realme C2 (MGC_6.2.030_MI9SE_V4_plus2.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.0 APK [Latest]
After downloading the app, make sure to configure it by applying the below-listed recommended settings, which will make the GCam smoother and better.
Make sure to follow the below-listed steps, after installing the Google Camera mod port. And we’ll update this article if we found a newer version of the ported app.
- Open Google Camera app settings > BSG Mod settings > Input Model > change Config to Pixel2018 ZsIR HDR+.
- Under BSG Mod settings > Input Model > Interface style to Pixel 2 (or Nexus 6P) and Back & Front Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
- No change in HDR+ Enhanced Parameters and Night Sight Parameters settings.
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode.
- Open GCam app > Settings > BSG Mod Settings
- Set Final JPG Quality HDR+ to 100%
- Set Saturation according to your needs.
- Open GCam app > Settings > Advanced > Enable HDR+ Control
Note: If the App still not works after restoring the settings, you can go to the System Settings > Apps > Google Camera > Force Stop & open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme C2
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera on Realme C2.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Realme C2.
You May Also Like – Best Wallpapers for Notch Smartphones
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: