Earlier this month, Xiaomi released MIUI 12 Beta Stable build for Mi 9, Mi 9T, Redmi K20, and Redmi K20 Pro. Now, the company has started rolling out the MIUI 12 stable update in China. The update bumps up with a bunch of new features and the newest monthly security patch. If you’re in a hurry and want to taste the features of Xiaomi’s new custom skin. Then, Here’s the complete information about the Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 12 Stable Update (with download link of recovery ROM).
As for now, the MIUI 12 Stable OTA is weeding in China with V18.104.22.168.QFKCNXM software version and weighs a whopping 2.5GB to download. Though, guys over at Xiaomi.EU has ported the build for Mi 9T Pro (known as Redmi K20 Pro in India). The newer build has Xiaomi’s latest custom skin, but still, the roots of this update are based on Android 10. Download links of both the official build and Xiaomi.EU builds are available in the download section.
Now let’s take a look at the changes, the MIUI 12 Stable Update for Redmi K20 Pro knocks up with features like new animations, intuitive UI, customizations, and obviously the MIUI 12 Wallpapers. This build bags June 2020 monthly security patch. Now let’s head over to the download and installation section.
Download Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 12 Stable Update [Xiaomi.EU ROM]
MIUI 12 Stable Update now available for Redmi K20 Pro. Though this is China builds, but you can download Xiaomi.EU ROM based on the latest China Stable update. Make sure to sideload GApps if you’re installing the official build. Before downloading Recovery ROM, make sure to check the prerequisites and installation steps.
- Download Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 12 Stable Beta Update (V22.214.171.124.QFKCNXM) [Official]
- Download Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 12 Stable Beta Update (V126.96.36.199.QFKCNXM) [Xiaomi.EU ROM]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked (Guide here)
- Make sure TWRP Recovery or another Custom Recovery installed on your phone
- Download the ROM from the above link
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC
- Take a full backup of your device data
How to Install MIUI 12 Stable Update on Redmi K20 Pro
Note: This method is working for the official stable build, for installing Xiaomi.EU based ROM you can sideload it via TWRP.
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Redmi K20 Pro running on MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Redmi K20 Pro
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: