Since last week, Xiaomi has started pushing the stable beta version of its newest custom skin – MIUI 12. The company brings MIUI 12 for Mi 9, Mi 9T, Redmi K20, and Redmi K20 Pro. All these afore-mentioned devices slatted to get the update in the first batch. And fortunately, the company has managed to push the update on time. The update knocks up with the latest monthly security patch and all the essential features of MIUI 12. Here’s the complete information about the Mi 9, Mi 9T, and Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 12 stable beta update (with Download Link of Recovery ROM).
Though these builds are not recommended to install on your daily driver, but still you can install it on your device if you’re in a haste and want to taste the features of MIUI 12. However, the stable OTA will arrive anytime soon in June. These build bags V220.127.116.11.QFAMIXM, V18.104.22.168.QFJMIXM, and V22.214.171.124.QFKMIXM software version for Mi 9, Mi 9T / Redmi K20, Mi 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro. Luckily, the Recovery ROM is available to download and sideload for these devices.
Talking about the features then, the MIUI stable beta build comes with features like new animations, intuitive UI, customizations, and obviously the MIUI 12 Wallpapers. The update weighs around 2.4GB in size for downloading and installation. This software release is based on Android 10. Here you can check the small changelog mentioned in the update.
MIUI 12 Stable Beta for Mi 9, Mi 9T/Pro, Redmi K20/Pro – Changelog
*Translated using Google Translator*
- Optimization: improved system stability
- Optimization: system becomes smoother
Download Mi 9, Mi 9T, Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 12 Stable Beta Update
If you’re using Mi 9, Mi 9T / Mi 9T Pro, or Redmi K20 / Redmi K20 Pro, then here’s good news for you, as Xiaomi pushed stable beta update the latest iteration of MIUI. The update also brings the latest monthly security patch to your device. Before downloading Recovery ROM, make sure to check the prerequisites and installation steps.
- Download Mi 9 MIUI 12 Stable Beta Update (V126.96.36.199.QFAMIXM)
- Download Mi 9T / Redmi K20 MIUI 12 Stable Beta Update (V188.8.131.52.QFJMIXM)
- Download Mi 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 12 Stable Beta Update (V184.108.40.206.QFKMIXM)
- Make sure to log out or delete Mi Account from your device, before sideloading this Recovery ROM.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install MIUI 12 Stable Beta Recovery ROM
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Mi 9, Mi 9T / Mi 9T Pro, Redmi K20 / Redmi K20 Pro running on MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Redmi K20 Pro
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!