Two months back, Realme announced its Android 12-centric custom skin dubbed as Realme UI 3.0. The company kicked off an early access program for Realme GT in the same month. Obviously, Realme also shared a timeline of its newest skin and as per the timeline, the company is going to release the update for a couple of Realme phones. And today, the news comes out that Realme UI 3.0 early access program goes live for Realme X7 Max 5G in India. Here’s everything you need to know about the beta program.
Realme has officially shared the information of early access aka beta program on its community forum. And as per the community post, your smartphone should be running on the RMX3031_11.A.21 firmware version, make sure that your device has at least 10GB of free space. This time, the company has not mentioned information about the seats. The latest skin is packed with a slew of new features and changes.
Talking about the features, then Realme UI 3.0 bags new 3D icons, Omoji 3D avatars, AOD 2.0, dynamic theming, new privacy controls, refreshed user interface, PC connect, and much more. Obviously, users can also access the essentials of Android 12. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how you can take a part in the Realme X7 Max 5G Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Program.
How to join Realme UI 3.0 Early Acces Program on Realme X7 Max 5G
The wait is finally over, yes, Realme X7 Max 5G users can now taste the features of Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 skin. Before moving to the steps on how to participate beta program, just want to mention that, early access preview builds are not as stable as the open beta or stable builds. If you’re okay with the bugs or if you have a secondary device, then you can follow the below steps to take a part in the early access program.
- At first, open the Settings app on your Realme X7 Max 5G.
- Now scroll down to the Software Update section and tap on it.
- In Software Update page, tap on the gear icon listed on the top right corner.
- Tap on the Trial version option > Early Access > Apply Now.
- To join the early access program, enter your Mobile number or email address, then accept the terms and conditions, and hit the submit button.
- That’s it.
Before participating the closed beta program, take a backup of important data to prevent data loss, make sure that your phone is charged at least 60%, and make sure it is not rooted.
If your application got selected, you’ll receive the Realme UI 3.0 based Android 12 closed beta update on Realme X7 Max 5G via special OTA. In case the early access program is full, you can wait for a few days for more slots. That’s it.
December 14 – Second Beta comes with bugs fixes
Realme X7 Max 5G starts getting the first incremental beta based on Realme UI 3.0. The update lands on the X7 Max 5G with RMX3031_11_C.02 firmware version and carries a couple of bugs fixes. The beta build measures around 184MB in size for downloading. Here is the official changelog.
- Fixed the problem that the volume key menu disappear after clicking edge lightning
- Fixed the problem that power off menu disappear after clicking edge lightning
- Fixed the problem that the navigation key is displayed abnormally after clicking edge lightning
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S22 Wallpapers [QHD+]
If you still have any query on Realme GT Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Program, leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Stuff:
- Download Google Camera for Realme X7 Max
- Realme UI 3.0 Features, Eligible Devices, and more
- Download ColorOS 12 Wallpapers [FHD+]