Oppo’s sister-brand Realme has just opened up the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 early access program for its three Realme X-series phones. The program goes live in India for the Realme X2, Realme X3, and Realme X3 SuperZoom. The latest update bags a set of new useful features, improvements, and newer security patch. Here you can check everything about the Realme X2, Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 beta program.
This article was originally published on 30th January 2021
Realme UI 2.0 early access program is open for the Realme X2 users running on RMX1992EX_11.C.16 and RMX2081_11.A.47 software version for Realme X3/X3 SuperZoom users. In case your phone is running on the older version, then you can update your device and then participate in the beta program. Although, the beta build is not as stable as the normal builds, the company also mentioned that there are some known issues in the beta build for both Realme X2 and Realme X3 (SuperZoom).
Talking about the features, then the Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update come with features like features like new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. And the update also packs the basic features of Android 11. Here you can check the list of known issues available in the early access build for both X-series phones.
Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update – Known Issues
- This version temporarily enable the Pro Night Mode, 960fps slow motion function, DC dimming function, and will be back in the subsequent versions.
- The Portrait mode freezes and portrait filter selected in portrait mode freezes and crashes.
- Super Macro Mode lag.
Realme X3/X3 SuperZoom Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update – Known Issues
- This version of Starry Mode, Pro Night Mode is temporarily unavailable, and will be back in the subsequent versions.
- Camera lag when record and playback the 960FPS slow-motion video, will fix in future version.
Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 Beta for Realme X2, Realme X3, and Realme X3 SuperZoom
If you’re eagerly waiting for the Realme UI 2.0 beta update on the Realme X2 and Realme X3 (SuperZoom), then now you can take a part in the beta program. Although, I don’t recommend updating your primary smartphone to the beta build, as it is not much stable as the normal builds.
Before applying to the beta, make sure to take care of these things.
- Make sure to charge your device to at least 60%
- Take a full backup before upgrading
How to Apply for Realme UI 2.0 Beta on Realme X2, Realme X3, and Realme X3 SuperZoom
- Open Settings on your Realme X2 or Realme X3 (SuperZoom).
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trail Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll receive a special OTA to update your smartphone to Realme UI 2.0.
- That’s it.
If your application got selected then you’ll receive Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update on your Realme X2 or X3 series device. Usually, Realme will provide the OTAs on first come first serve basis, so, apply now to get the new update.
Realme UI 2.0 Early Access for Realme X2, Realme X3, and Realme X3 SuperZoom – Changelog
Realme X2 and X3 series phone users are reportedly receiving the Realme UI 2.0 beta via special OTA. Here you can check the complete changelog.
Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark Mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added ‘”Optimized night Charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone Tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer Mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added “System Cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App Lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can now quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions.
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission Manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just look.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time.
- Added “Sound Amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme X2
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: