Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom are the latest mid-range offerings by the Oppo’s spin-off brand Realme. The quadruple-camera setup is one of the main highlights of both phones. While the headline maker – X3 SuperZoom, bumped up with a periscope lens that gives the power to zoom in up to 5X. Both phones capture decent images. Fortunately, users can sideload the third-party camera app – GCam (aka Pixel Camera app) to enhance the overall image and video quality. Yes, Realme X3 Google Camera Mod now available to download. Here you can Download Google Camera for Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom Edition.
Google Camera for Realme X3 (SuperZoom) [GCam 7.4]
In terms of optics, then both phones have a standard 64-megapixel Samsung GW1 Quad Bayer main sensor. Along with three other sensors. The standard Realme X3 has a 12MP telephoto lens, and it lacks the periscope lens, available in the SuperZoom edition. These camera-centric devices are bumped up the market with a feature-packed stock camera app, Yes, Realme push the device with some new features like Tripod-mode, enhanced Night Mode and Expert Mode.
Though, still, the device lacks in capturing great photos in some scenarios. But you can sideload Google Camera app (aka GCam Mod Port) on your Realme X3 (SuperZoom) to capture better images. All thanks to Google’s software implementations, that allow the GCam app to capture mind-blowing images in almost every condition. And a modded version of the app is working fine on the Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom. Best of all, the latest GCam 7.4 Mod port is also working on the recently launched Realme X3 series phones. Here you can Download GCam for Realme X3 SuperZoom.
Download Google Camera for Realme X3 & X3 SuperZoom
Speaking of the features, then the GCam 7.4 has 4K video recording options along with frame rate settings. Other than that, It also has Night Sight, Astrophotography Mode, and all essential features from the previous releases. Thanks to BSG and Urnyx05, who have ported the GCam to work on the Realme X3 series phones. Below we link both GCam 7.3 and GCam 7.4 ports, which allow you to capture blazing pictures, directly from your smartphone.
- Download Google Camera for Realme X3 & X3 SuperZoom (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.0.apk)
- Download GCam 7.4 for Realme X3 & X3 SuperZoom (MGC_7.4.104_V0a.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Before sideloading the app, make sure to download the recommended settings configuration file from the next-section, which makes the app (Pixel Camera app aka Google Camera mod port APK) more smooth on your Realme X3 or Realme X3 SuperZoom.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with Realme-X3.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme X3 (SuperZoom)
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Realme X3 SuperZoom.
You May Also Like – Download Realme X3 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setup
- Download Realme Flash Tool [Latest]
- How to Get Nearby Share on any Android