Realme has started rolling out Realme UI based Android 10 Stable Update for Realme 3 & Realme 3i. Recently, the company released a monthly security patch update (in the form of A.28) for those users who did not enroll in the beta update. Now there are many users reported receiving the update on social media. This release bags Realme’s newest custom skin along with Android 10. Here’s the complete information about Realme 3 & Realme 3i Realme UI Update (Android 10 Update Stable).
After successfully releasing the update for Realme 3 Pro, 5 Pro, X, XT, X2, and Realme X2 Pro. Realme brings it to the more affordable Realme 3 & Realme 3i. This is an OTA (over-the-air) based update and as we know these update roll out in batches so it is possible that you can receive the update now or maybe a few days later. The update also bumps up the monthly security patch to April from March.
In terms of features, the Realme UI update for Realme 3 & Realme 3i comes with features like Smart Sidebar, Assistive Ball Opacity, 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture support, new wallpapers, authentic design, and more. It also has all the basic features of Android 10. The update gains RMX1821EX_11_C.09 / RMX1827EX_11_C.09 software version and weighs around 213MB in size for beta users. Here’s the complete changelog that you can check before updating your device.
Realme 3 & Realme 3i Android 10 Update (Stable) – Changelog
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
Realme 3 & Realme 3i Realme UI Update (Stable)
Realme UI stable update is now finally available for Realme 3 & Realme 3i. The OTA may take some time to reach every device. As of now, the FOTA zip (software build) is not available for sideloading. We’ll update the article once it is available. Till then, you can check the system updates, there are sometimes when OTA notification not arrive. If you receive the OTA notification, then make sure to check the prerequisites before updating your device.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, as you need to format data.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 3i
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Motorola Edge Plus Wallpapers
- Download Google Camera for Realme 3
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups