Realme recently launched two new smartphones, the Realme 3i alongside with the Realme X. Both the phones are probably one of the best smartphones for the offered price and the performance. The Realme 3i price starts at Rs. 7,999. It has a dual-lens camera setup on the back with a 13MP primary lens. This budget smartphone comes with the support of Pixel 3 Camera app and its features. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 3i.
Realme 3i features a dual rear camera setup that includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor & 2-megapixel depth sensor with an AI scene optimizer. For selfies, the smartphone flaunts a 13-megapixel shooter with an f/2.0 aperture. The stock camera app works fine, but if you’re looking for something mind-blowing, then you would love the Google Camera app. It uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) which capture some decent shots. But there are some features that are only available in the GCam app. The Google Camera app works best for every condition, one of the primary reason is the new AI implementations, done by Google.
Luckily, there are some GCam Mod port apps are available which comes with the support of Realme 3i. The Google Camera 6.1 comes with features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. All thanks to Arnova8G2 (senior XDA member) who have ported the app. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 3i. Also, take a look at our detailed guide on Pixel 3 Camera app, in which we explain the features & details about the new GCam port.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Realme 3i
The new Realme 3i is one of the cheapest smartphones which comes with the support of Camera2 API. Yes, It runs on the ColorOS 6 based on Android Pie 9.0 and sports Camera2 API. It means you can easily download & start using the Pixel 3 Camera mod port on your phone. Here we attach two mods, which are ported by Arnova8G2. Which can be downloaded by the below link:
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 3i (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova_TlnNeun_1.2_Final_Fix_Exynos_kirin.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 3i (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova_TlnNeun_V1.3.030119.0645.apk)
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
I recommend you to use the default camera app in case of video recording.
- Open Camera App > More > Settings > Video > Back Camera Video Resolution > 720p.
- Open Camera App > More > Settings > Advanced > Saturation > Front Camera > Highlight Saturation level to 1.8 – 2.0.
- Download Config Settings, which save the recommended settings.
- Open the Google Camera App > More > Settings > Save Settings > click on Save.
- Now, copy the config (.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with Realme_3_Config.XML), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: If the App still not works after restoring the settings, you can go to the System Settings > Apps > Google Camera > Force Stop & open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme 3i
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Realme 3i.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Realme 3i.
You May Also Like – Download Realme X Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: