Realme has finally started rolling the most awaited Realme UI based Android 10 Update for Realme X and Realme 5 Pro. The update was scheduled to be released in mid-February but due to the fingerprint issue, It arrives in late February. This is the stable release which means there’s no need to be worried about the bugs. It bumps up with the latest security patch, system improvements, and Realme’s newest custom skin alongside with Android 10. Here are all the details about the Realme X Realme UI Update and Realme 5 Pro Realme UI Update.
Last month, Realme released the Realme UI update for Realme 3 Pro and Realme XT. Now the company pushes its newest custom skin to the Realme 5 Pro and X. As of now, the update is in the rolling phase for both devices, It will arrive on your smartphone via OTA (over-the-air). You can also sideload the update manually, by download the firmware. The update gains version number RMX1901EX_11_C.01 for Realme X and RMX1971EX_11_C.01 for Realme 5 Pro. Talking about the size, then It weighs between 3.40GB to 3.60GB in size.
Talking about the features then, Realme UI brings features like personalized custom icons, Focus mode, Really PaySa, Full speed gaming mode, new wallpapers, authentic design, and more. The update also ushers with new navigation gestures, Assistive Ball Opacity, and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App. Not only this, but It also brings all the basic features of Android 10. Here’s the complete changelog.
Realme X Android 10 Stable Update & Realme 5 Pro Android 10 Stable Update – Changelog
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release it to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons, and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi, network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Added audio source selection for screen recording
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab.
Download Realme X & Realme 5 Pro Realme UI Update [Android 10 Stable] (Firmware)
The Realme UI based Android 10 update is now available to download for Realme X and Realme 5 Pro via OTA. If you’re in a haste then, you can update your smartphone manually.
But for now, the OTA zip (firmware) is not available to sideload by manual method, once it is available, we’ll update the article. The update brings February 2020 security patch, all-new Realme UI, Android 10, and more. As of now, the firmware is available for Realme 5 Pro, but Realme X OTA zip is not available yet. Here’s the download link of Realme 5 Pro & Realme X Realme UI Update firmware.
- Download Realme 5 Pro Realme UI Update (RMX1971EX_11_C.01)
- Download Realme X Realme UI Update (RMX1901EX_11.C.01)
Before updating your smartphone make sure to take a look at the below-listed prerequisites.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Realme Flash Tool & Realme USB Drivers.
How to Update Realme 5 Pro & Realme X to Android 10 (Realme UI)
- At first download the OTA update from the download section.
- Once downloaded, Transfer the downloaded firmware to the phone’s root folder (outside of every folder).
- Now, turn off your smartphone.
- Press Power + Volume down keys to boot into recovery mode.
- Select a language to proceed further.
- In recovery, go to Install from Storage Device > From Phone Storage. Locate and select the zip file (RMX1971EX_11_OTA_1010_all_EclovWQpIsEx_cd87be.ozip).
- It will start installing Android 10 on Realme 5 Pro & Realme X so wait for 100% completion.
- After completion select Reboot.
- Now you have successfully installed stable Android 10 on Realme 5 Pro & Realme X with new Realme UI.
The above method is an official way to install firmware and the method is also recommended by Realme. But in most of the case it doesn’t work, so if you are unable to update your device with the above method then follow the below guide.
- First make sure your device runs on A.17 Firmware. And take a full backup of your device as you need to perform clean flash will delete data from your phone.
- In this method, we are going to use TWRP recovery to flash the Firmware. So make sure bootloader is unlocked.
- It requires TWRP so either install TWRP Recovery or boot into TWRP on your phone (to boot replace the command fastboot flash recovery recovery.img with fastboot boot recovery recovery.img).
- When device boot into TWRP Recovery you can flash the latest Firmware (follow Method 1 for the shortcut to boot into recovery).
- In TWRP, first go to Wipe > Advance Wipe and wipe Internal, Data, System, Cache, and Vendor.
- After wipe copy the downloaded firmware to your phone when the device is in TWRP Recovery (connect your phone to the computer and transfer file).
- Once the file is in your phone go to Install and select the Firmware and then swipe to flash.
- Then go to Wipe > Format Data > type ‘Yes’ and enter.
- After that you need to reboot your device into system.
- And that’s all, now you have install Android 10 based Realme UI on your Realme 5 Pro or Realme X.
Realme X users can check the automatic updates under system settings. There are some chances that automatic updates are turned off.
Once done, you can start using your Realme X or Realme 5 Pro on Realme UI based Android 10. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme X & Google Camera for Realme 5 Pro
If you’ve any doubts, then you can leave the comments in the below comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Wallpapers
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups
- Download Realme X50 Pro Wallpapers
- How to Enable Dark Mode on any Android