Last week, Xiaomi announced its newest custom skin globally. The company also shared the roadmap of MIUI 12 Global stable release. In the first batch, the update will be available for Mi 9, Mi 9T, Redmi K20, and Redmi K20 Pro by the end of June. But now the news comes out that there are a slew number of Mi 9 users who have reported receiving the MIUI 12 Global Stable update. Here’s the complete information about the Mi 9 MIUI 12 Global stable update (with Download Link of both OTA and Recovery ROM).
The software knocks up with MIUI V126.96.36.199.QFAMIXM and weighs about 1.1GB in size. This is an OTA (over-the-air) based update, it is currently seeding in regions of Indonesia. After successfully testing the beta update, Xiaomi has started pushing the MIUI 12 Global stable ROM on its phones. If you’re in a haste and want to taste the features of Xiaomi MIUI 12, then you can grab the OTA from the below section.
Talking about the features, then according to the changelog the update comes with improvements to the system. While It also brings all the essential features that are available in the MIUI 12. Yes, you can get access to the new animations, intuitive UI, customizations, and obviously the MIUI 12 Wallpapers. This software release is based on Android 10. Here you can check the small changelog mentioned in the update.
MIUI 12 Global Stable Update for Mi 9 – Changelog
*Translated using Google Translator*
- Optimization: improved system stability
- Optimization: system becomes smoother
Download Mi 9 MIUI 12 Global Stable Update [ROM]
If you’re using the last year’s Xiaomi flagship phone – Mi 9, and eagerly waiting to taste the features of the latest iteration of MIUI. Then you can use the below-listed download links and manually update your device to the MIUI 12 Global Stable ROM. The update also brings the latest monthly security patch to your device. Before downloading the OTA or Recovery ROM, make sure to check the prerequisites and installation steps.
- Download Mi 9 MIUI 12 Global Stable Update [OTA]
- Download Mi 9 MIUI 12 Global Stable Update [Recovery ROM]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install MIUI 12 Global Stable ROM on Mi 9
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Mi 9 running on MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
You May Also Like – How to Enable App Drawer on MIUI 12
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!