In Smartphones OnePlus 7 pro is popular and in Custom ROMs LineageOS is popular. And you can imagine the performance after installing one of the best ROMs on one of the best phones. The Lineage OS 16 is now official for OnePlus 7 Pro with increased performance and stability. Here we will guide you to download LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 7 Pro with a detailed installation guide.
LineageOS 16 is the latest version and it is based on Android 9 Pie. There are many reasons that most of the Custom ROM users want to try LineageOS. It is a well-known project which is currently active and delivering ROMs continuously for Android Phones. The LineageOS is now officially available for OnePlus 6T & OnePlus 7 Pro. But here we will focus on the OnePlus 7 pro. You can download LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 7 pro with full installation guide. And if you have OnePlus 6T then don’t worry as we will post the guide soon.
Now talking about the performance and features of LineageOS 16 which is based on Android Pie. So most of the Android Pie features are included and also it gives the Stock Android experience with some additional customizations. Some of the well-known features are gestures, enhanced RAM management, digital wellbeing and more. This is an official LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 7 pro and you will get regular updates on your phone. So now let’s jump into the download section. Also, the credit goes to the developer team for awesome work.
Download LineageOS 16.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 7 Pro is among the few Android phones to get the LineageOS this early after the launch. Even some top-notch phones get the official LineageOS minimum 6 months after the launch. So it’s great news for OnePlus 7 Pro users. So are you excited to test out LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 7 Pro? Use the below link to download the official LineageOS 16 ROM.
LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 7 Pro
If you want to install Google Apps like YouTube, Google Search, Google Chrome, Trusted Devices, Play Store and many other necessary Google features. Then you need to download a specific bundle of Google Apps (Use the Below link).
After downloading the flashable LineageOS & GApps zip file, you can easily install it on your phone. Just follow the install guide and you can install the LineageOS ROM in a few minutes. Let’s now start the installation guide.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 6.1 for OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro (Updated)
How to Install LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 7 Pro
The installation of LineageOS 16 is very similar to other ROMs. You just need to fulfill the requirements and you will be able to use LineageOS 16 on your OnePlus 7 Pro. But first, make sure to follow prerequisites.
- Bootloader should be unlocked (Guide Here)
- Custom Recovery is required (Guide Here)
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- Take a full backup of data (This will erase all the data)
Steps to Install LineageOS 16
- Transfer the downloaded LineageOS zip and GApps zip file to phone storage.
- Make sure to take a backup, it may be required to restore if anything goes off the plan.
- Once the above steps are done, Power off your phone.
- Boot the phone into a custom recovery such as TWRP recovery (Press & hold Power + Volume down buttons).
- Release the buttons once you see the TWRP Recovery or any other custom recovery.
- In TWRP Recovery, go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe. Wipe data & cache in Advance options (for clean flash). Skip it if you want to dirty flash.
- In TWRP, go to Install and flash the LineageOS 16 ROM.
- Reboot again to Recovery (do not reboot into the system yet).
- Again go to Install and flash the GApps zip file.
- Reboot to the system and set up your device.
If you want to root your phone download Magisk and flash Magisk through TWRP Recovery. So there you have it the complete guide on LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 7 Pro. If you get any error then comment down below with the problem/question. And we will reply with the solution/answer.
- Download Android Q (Final) Beta 6 for OnePlus, Google Pixel, Xiaomi, Realme, Huawei, Essential & Other Phones
- Download Samsung Galaxy M40 Stock Wallpapers [FHD+] (Updated)
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Android: The Definitive Guide [Updated]