Are you looking for TWRP for OnePlus 7 Pro? If yes then here you can download TWRP Recovery for OnePlus 7 Pro. Also, you will know how to install TWRP on OnePlus 7 Pro.
TWRP Recovery is a popular and well-optimized custom Recovery for Android phones. With the help of custom recovery, we can install any zip file including custom ROMs, updates, custom Kernels and more. OnePlus 7 Pro already started receiving various development and updates like the method to root, official TWRP recovery, custom ROMs and more. The official TWRP 3.3.1 recovery is now available for OnePlus 7 Pro, so if you want to get TWRP on OnePlus 7 Pro follow the full guide.
How to Install TWRP on OnePlus 7 Pro
The official TWRP recovery for OnePlus 7 Pro is now available with newly added features. You can always install a new version of TWRP recovery when it is available. If you are using TWRP then you don’t have to worry about any issue, you can always flash fix file using TWRP to fix the issue. Check out the prerequisites before following the steps.
- Take a full backup of your phone
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked [follow this guide]
- Download required files
- TWRP for OnePlus 7 Pro [Passcode – Check Here]
- Official TWRP 3.3.1 for OnePlus 7 Pro
- ADB & Fastboot Drivers
- Firmware & Boot Image
Note: Download the boot image available for your OOS version instead of downloading full OTA. If boot image is not available for your OOS version then download the full OTA file and extract the boot.img with payload.bin dumper (it requires python).
Steps to Install TWRP on OnePlus 7 Pro
- If you have downloaded the firmware then first extract the boot.img using payload.bin dumper (skip this step if you have downloaded boot image file).
- If the boot image has a different name then rename it to boot.img.
- Extract the downloaded TWRP.rar file. In the extracted folder there will be one picture and one folder (TWRP-3.3.1-0527-ONEPLUS7PRO-CN-wzsx150-fastboot).
- Copy the boot.img file and paste in the folder (TWRP-3.3.1-0527-ONEPLUS7PRO-CN-wzsx150-fastboot).
- Power off your phone completely.
- Boot into Fastboot Mode (Press & hold Vol Up + Vol Down + Power button together and when fastboot mode screen appears, release all three button together).
- Connect the phone to PC while in Fastboot mode.
- Open the same folder in which you have copied the boot.img and run “recovery-twrp_flash.bat” file.
- Press Enter 3 time and it will display a screen just like the picture that is included in the folder.
- Press 2 using your keyboard and hit Enter 2 times.
- It will take few seconds to install TWRP Recovery so wait for it.
- After installing the TWRP Recovery the phone will automatically reboot twice and then it will boot into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP Recovery, enter your PIN to decrypt and change the language to English (if it is in Chinese).
- Reboot to TWRP recovery again (Go to Reboot > Recovery).
- You can now Root your phone if you want. Then reboot into the system (Reboot > System).
There you have it the complete guide to install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 7 Pro. TWRP Recovery is a very useful custom recovery. Now you can try the latest custom ROMs on your phone. You can also experience the latest Android versions on your phone even if it is officially not available. You can update your TWRP image file when the new version gets available.
You May Also Like | How to Install OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro Android Q Update [Oxygen OS Beta]
During installing TWRP Recovery if any error appears or any link is invalid then let us know through the comment section. We will reply with the solution and will also update links to the newer version (If any link not working). Enjoy using TWRP Recovery on your phone.