Magisk is recently getting various updates with a lot of new features and support. Within a month almost three major Magisk updates released. Magisk Manager also received two recent updates, including the latest Magisk Manager v7.3.0. Here you can download Magisk 19.3 & Magisk Manager 7.3.0 APK.
Topjohnwu (John Wu) creator of Magisk is always connected to everyone and shares everything on the Social Media about the development progress. So if you want to keep track of Magisk then you can follow him on Twitter. The latest version of Magisk & Magisk Manager is built according to the newer generation of Smartphones which comes with A/B partition and dual layer security.
In the latest Magisk you will see some changes related to performance such as process monitor implementation which will avoid daemon crashes. And in Magisk Manager v7.3.0 various bugs are fixed along with new functions to support upcoming Magisk. Magisk is always a preferred tool for Root and manages root access on Android phones. Check out the Changelog below.
Magisk v19.3 – Changelog
- [MagiskHide] Hugely improve process monitor implementation, hopefully should no longer cause 100% CPU and daemon crashes
- [MagiskInit] Wait for partitions to be ready for early mount, should fix bootloops on a handful of devices
- [MagiskInit] Support EROFS used in EMUI 9.1
- [MagiskSU] Properly implement mount namespace isolation
- [MagiskBoot] Proper checksum calculation for header v2
Download Magisk v19.3 Zip
Magisk is the universal tool for systemless rooting and it works for all the Smartphones. There are various ways to install Magisk such as using TWRP and directly from Magisk Manager. We constantly post root guides which include the Magisk. So if you want to check the rooting method you can explore our website.
Download Magisk Manager v7.3.0 APK
This is the first Magisk Manager update in Jun 2019 and brings some new features along with bug fixes. As it arrives just a day ago, the changelog is not available yet. We will add changelog when it will available. Once again all credit goes to topjohnwu the developer of Magisk & Magisk Manager. Use the below link to download the Magisk Manager APK.
Magisk Manager v7.3.0
Magisk Manager v7.2.0
More recent version of Magisk is available, chech here.
Important: If Magisk and Magisk Manager are already installed on your phone, then you don’t need to download the latest version from here. You can directly use the Magisk Manager App to directly install both Magisk & Magisk Manager.
How to Install Magisk v19.3 on Android Phone
As you already know there is more than one method to install Magisk on any Android phone. And I prefer the custom recovery method which only requires a custom recovery to flash Magisk Zip. But if you don’t use a custom recovery then you can patch boot image using Magisk and then flash it and then install Magisk (Guide Here). Here’s the method to install Magisk with TWRP.
- Take a full backup of your phone (to restore if anything goes wrong)
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked on your phone
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- TWRP or any custom recovery should be installed on your phone
- Download Magisk & Magisk Manager from the above links
Steps to Flash Magisk on Android Phone
- Transfer Magisk Zip & Magisk Manager APK to the phone.
- Completely power off your phone.
- Boot your phone in TWRP Recovery using button combo.
- In TWRP Recovery click on Install.
- Locate Magisk 19.3 Zip file and flash it.
- Now go to Reboot > System.
- It will reboot into the system with Magisk installed.
Now you have rooted the phone but you need an App to manage the root access. So here comes the role of Magisk Manager. So follow the below method to install Magisk Manager on your phone.
How to Install Magisk Manager on Android Phone
Most of the time some, on installing Magisk zip Magisk Manager automatically get installed on the phone. But if it’s not installed then use the below guide to install it. Magisk Manager provides access to Magisk services such as Magisk Hide, Magisk Modules and more.
- Download Magisk Manager APK on your phone.
- Click on the APK, it will ask for permission, so grant it.
- Then wait for the installation process.
- After installation, open the Magisk Manager App and use it.
So this is how you can install Magisk & Magisk Manager on your Android phone. You can easily update the Magisk & Magisk Manager using this guide.
So there you have it the complete guide on Download Magisk 19.3 & Magisk Manager 7.3.0 APK. For convenience, we have also included the installation guide which will help you to easily install Magisk and root your phone. Enjoy your rooted phone.