This Month is not as bad as the previous month for the Chinese Tech Giant, Huawei. Yes, As the US Government lifted the ban from the US companies to sell their products to Huawei. The company starts rolling out the new EMUI 9.1 updates for both the Huawei devices and their sub-brand Honor devices. And this time, the EMUI 9.1.0 stable update is available for the Honor 10 and Honor View 10. It also brings the latest security patch. Here you download & install EMUI 9.1 update on Honor View 10 & Honor 10.
The Android Pie 9.0 based EMUI 9.1.0 stable update is now available and brings some really cool new features. It also brings the latest July 2019 security patch. The EMUI 9.1 is faster than its predecessor EMUI 9.0, as it brings features like GPU Turbo 3.0, EROFS Technology, 20% faster app launching speed, Video Ringtones, new swipe gestures, Huawei Vlog, and a lot of improvements. The OTA (over the air) update for both Honor 10 & Honor View 10 is currently weeding in Thailand and some other regions of Asia, while you can also manually update your smartphone.
Huawei kept the promise of providing the EMUI 9.1, after releasing the update for Huawei P20 Pro & Mate 10. Now, the upgrade starts to hit their sub-brand smartphones, this time, it arrives on the Honor View 10 & Honor 10. The update is size around 3.8GB for Honor View 10 & 4.1GB for Honor 10 with a version number 184.108.40.2067(C675E8R1P9T8) for BKL-L09 and 220.127.116.115(C10E3R1P13T8) for COL-L29. The update brings the latest security patch alongside the new features. You can follow the below manual method to update the phone to the latest EMUI 9.1. Now, Let’s take a look at the Changelog for the update, and then follow the installation process.
Honor View 10 & Honor 10 EMUI 9.1 – Changelog
EMUI 9.1 is designed to further streamline and enhance the quality of your user experience. This system version allows you to swipe up on a video in Gallery to generate an MV and customize videos for incoming calls from your contacts. GPU Turbo 3.0 revamps graphics processing ability for an improved gaming experience. This update also improves the user experience with simplified settings and better device interactions.
- Adds the EROFS system function, which improves app speed and fluidity.
- Improves system performance and fixes an issues of slow responsiveness in certain scenarios.
Incoming call video
- Customises incoming call videos for your contacts.
GPU Turbo 3.0
- Huawei’s GPU Turbo 3.0 acceleration technology supports dozens of more games, allowing you to enjoy an improved gaming experience.
- Automatically generates highlight reels, applies effects templates, and creates MVs with a single touch.
- Simplifies settings and options for easier operation
- Integrates Android security patches released in July 2019 for improved system security.
Download EMUI 9.1 Firmware for Honor 10 & Honor View 10
The OTA (over the air) is currently available in some Asian regions, which may take time to reach to every single device. So, If you’re in a hurry, you can simply download the firmware from the below download link. Make sure to follow the step by step installation guide. And get ready to taste the new EMUI 9.1.0 stable update based on Android Pie 9.0. You can download the firmware here.
- Download EMUI 9.1.0 Firmware for Honor 10 [Link Here]
- Download EMUI 9.1.0 Firmware for Honor View 10 [Link Here]
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 60%
- The Update will not wipe your data, but it is safe to take a full backup of data on your phone
- A microSD card.
- Make sure that your bootloader is locked, and your smartphone is not rooted.
- Before updating your phone, Enable the USB Debugging settings.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm
How to Install EMUI 9.1 on Honor 10 & Honor View 10 [using Dload Method]
- At first, download the stock firmware for your Honor 10 or Honor View 10 from the above-listed links.
- Once done, extract the file on your PC and find the update.APP file.
- Create a new folder on your PC and rename it with a new name called “dload“.
- Now copy the update.APP file in the dload folder.
- Then, connect your Honor 10 or V10 to your PC.
- Copy the dload folder in the SD card, make sure it is placed out of all folders aka root folder.
- Now disconnect your phone and power it off.
- All done, Press the Power button and Volume Up key simultaneously till the Honor logo appears.
- It will start installing the EMUI 9.1.0 stock firmware on your Honor smartphone.
- Once done, It will show the message, your smartphone is updated and restart your smartphone.
- After the update, the first boot may take a long time than the usual boot time.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using your Honor 10 or View 10 on the latest EMUI 9.1.
You May Also Like – Download Honor 9X Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubt regarding the update. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: