Are you trying updating your iPhone? And stuck in recovery mode and don’t know what to do now? Then you’re in the right place. Here, I will help you to get iPhone out of recovery mode, working on both iPhone & iPhone X.
Your device is going to unresponsive and stuck on the recovery mode with the display showing iTunes logo with cable. But, it sucks here, nothing worked and happened. Well, This is the biggest problem with iPhone than are going to unresponsive anytime anywhere. Still, the iOS is the most reliable Operating System in the stats only. However, the solution to this issue is very simple or easy to solve, and you can get iPhone out of recovery mode. This solution works for iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, and iOS 12.
Note:- This method has tested on iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.
How to Get iPhone X out of Recovery Mode
The way to get iPhone X out of Recovery Mode, excited? I know, So you need to follow the steps carefully.
- Your iPhone X is stuck on recovery mode.
- Now, Don’t disconnect your iPhone X with a computer and then, Press and Hold power button, till the Apple Logo appears on the screen.
- Leave the Power button, after seeing the Logo.
- That’s it.
See Also – How to Take Long Screenshot on iPhone
How to Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode without Computer
Yes, There’s a way you can get your iPhone out of Recovery Mode without Computer with help of tactile buttons.
- Your iPhone is stuck on recovery mode.
- Now, Press and Hold power button + home button for 10 seconds. You can perform the same method on all iPhone’s except iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.
- Then, leave home button and still hold the power button for 10 seconds, till you won’t see the Apple’s Logo.
- Release the Power Key, and wait till the home screen appears.
- That’s it. Also, Try this method to get iPhone 6 out of recovery mode.
See Also – 50+ 4K Wallpapers for iPhone
How to Get iPhone 8 out of Recovery Mode
The way of getting out of the recovery mode is the same, but you need to press different keys on iPhone 8 & 8 Plus.
Same Method will Gonna work on iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus.
- At first, you need to disconnect your iPhone from your computer.
- Then, You’ll need to Press and Hold, power key and volume down on your iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus.
- Leave both the buttons when the logo appears on the display.
- That’s it.
See Also – How to Create Apple ID
How to Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode with DFU Mode
The way you can restore your iPhone, if it is not working with the upper methods. So, follow the steps.
- Your iPhone is stuck on Recovery Mode.
- Connect your iPhone with your Computer and Open iTunes on your System.
- Here, you need to Press, power key + home button for 5 seconds.
- After 5 seconds release the power button and keep holding the home button, till your system detects your phone.
- Then, click on Restore iPhone option on your Computer. Now, wait for restoring.
- That’s it.
See Also – Best Apps for iPhone X
The iPhone has stuck on recovery mode because of some issues, and these are one of the best ways to get out of the recovery mode. You can also try DFU mode method if, the simple methods are not working. There’s no issue of iOS version, the following methods are working on all iOS versions, like iOS 10, iOS 11, or iOS 12 as well. Also, If you have any query, ask freely in the comment section.