Android & iOS are considered to be the two major favorite OS for the mobile users. These both platforms have their own perceptive and consideration. To access the service of these both OS the user has to create apple id, which known as Google Account or Apple ID. So here we bring out something for you and for the user who might be shifting from Android and other OS to iOS.
Though, Apple’s iOS is considered to be much stable and secure than Android OS. Also, If you want to access its services like App store, Apple music, iCloud, iMessage etc you have to create an Apple ID and password.
How to Create Apple ID
How to Create Apple ID on PC –
Steps How to Create Apple ID when you are about to set up your new device or you want to sign-in to iTunes or iCloud for the first time:-
- Go to the website www.apple.com or for your country domain go to www.apple.com/in/ for INDIA (example).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you find Account. Click on Manage your Apple ID.
- Now create your ID by filling name and your email. And also fill the security questions and agree to the terms and conditions.
NOTE:- You can also sign-in through Gmail by filling your Gmail-id.
4. After filling the all the required text a confirmation mail will be sent to the email-address for example for Gmail.
5. After the confirmation mail, enter the code and submit it. Your Apple ID has been created.
Also Read: How to Take Long Screenshot on iPhone
How to Create Apple ID on iPhone –
- At first, You need to open the App Store or iTunes Store on your iPhone.
- Now, you need to click on the Sign In option available at the bottom.
- Here, You can create new Apple ID.
- First of all, choose the country and then Enter your details, which matches the billing address. Also, Add the payment details.
- After that, Read all the terms and conditions, if you agree with that then accept it.
- After doing all these steps check your inbox and open the confirmation mail, and submit the OTP or the code available in the mail.
- If you want to make your Apple Account more secure you need to enable Two-Factor Authentication. The, you need to enter the six-digit OTP during sign in.
- That’s it.
Also, You can add your own manual email, if you have like if you want to add email like “email@example.com”. So, Click on the Other account while Sign Up, then enter the details like your email, password, Description, Host Name, User Name, and Password as well & don’t forgot to add IMAP Port.
Here are the detailed process of Sign Up for the Apple ID –
Choose your Birth Date, before the start.
Then, Enter your email.
Enter First & Last Name.
Create & Verify the Password for the further access.
Choose the security question & verify it two times.
Then Agree all the terms & conditions for the further access.
You can also Merge or DeMerge the Contacts, calendar, reminder, & safari with your Apple Account.
It will also show you that Find My iPhone is enabled, Tap on Ok.
Also Read: Best 5 Apps for iPhone X
How to Sign Out Apple ID from your iPhone –
As we can see the process for the signing up the Apple ID. So, it is must we also know How to Sign Out Apple ID.
- At first, Open the Settings on your iPhone.
- Now, click on your account shown at the top of the screen.
- Here, just you need to do is, scroll down and click on the Sign Out button.
- Enter password if needed & tap on turn off. (It will also ask you to copy the data like contacts, calendar events, and more)
How to Reset Apple ID Password –
If you want to Reset the Apple ID password, take a look at the below simple steps. This will help you to reset Apple ID password.
- You just need to open the Apple ID website. Now click on the forgot password option.
- Then, Enter your email address, registered with Apple account. (If they asked for your phone number then confirm it)
- Here you have 3 options to recover the Apple account. 1. Choose the security question and Answer it. 2. Two-Factor Authentication method or Enter the security key. 3. Receive a reset password link on your email account.
- By these ways, you can easily recover your Apple ID.
You must need to sign up or sign in to the Apple ID, if you want to access the Apple services like iTunes, App Store, and iCloud. Well, the process of creating a new Apple ID is very simple as I have shown in this article. The Apple is the safest & secure Operating System so make sure to make an account on your iOS device. Also, If you have any doubts regarding this article do let us know in the comment section below.