If you have an iPhone X or you are planning to buy one, then you must know everything about iPhone X. And also what you can do or its capability. It is one of the best Smartphone that is recommended by experts. So the question is how to test its capability, the answer is so simple. You have just to use the best and recommended Apps that are available for the iPhone. So here you will know 5 Best Apps for iPhone X to get maximum performance from iPhone X.
There are many things to do with the new iPhone X after initial setup. To take full advantage of your iPhone X, you need to use the 5 Best Apps for iPhone X. These Apps will surely make your iPhone more interesting.
5 Best Apps for iPhone X to download
Darkroom is a powerful, integrated and well-designed photo editing App for iPhones. If you like editing photos, this is the best App that you should have. The App comes with high-level editing tools that are easy to use. Darkroom comes with an easy and reliable user interface which makes editing more comfortable. It is my favorite App for editing.
- Batch Processing – Edit and manage multiple photos at once.
- Library Sync – Automatically Imported all the photos.
- Export compressed files to save memory.
- A large set of Editing Tools
- Export Square Instagram photos
- Create your own filters
- RAW and Large Image Support
[appbox appstore id953286746?mt=8]
Alternative – Ultralight
Holo is the Augmented Reality based application available for iOS. With latest and fast processor iPhone X is the best Smartphone to use this App. You will get a bunch of preloaded stickers with the App to play with it. You can take photos and videos of it to share with others. This is the best App to experience ARkit that is available with iOS 11. You can create your own Hologram by dropping a character into the Camera View.
- Download new Hologram to your Phone in seconds
- The update comes every week
- Save Videos and Photos of Hologram
- Place Hologram of any character in Real World
- Collection of preloaded Stickers
[appbox appstore id1194175772?mt=8]
It is the Camera App for iOS Devices with lots of manual controls. The advantage of using Halide App is you are free to take Photos and videos according to yourself. It comes with a bunch of customizable options to suit according to need. You can take perfect shots with this App whenever you want.
- Lots of Customizable tools
- Gesture-based Interface
- Intelligent Automatic and Manual Mode
- Captures RAW and JPG for best shots
- A quick review of few last shots
- Full Manual Controls
[appbox appstore id885697368?mt=8]
4. File Manager & Browser
Best Apps for iPhone X – It is a File manager App to Manage all the files on your iPhone. With the help of File Manager, you can easily view Images, Videos, PDF, Audio and other files. It comes with Built in the search feature.
- Passcode protected files
- supports iTunes File sharing
- Multiple cloud storage
- Create and extract a ZIP file
- Integrated PDF Reader and Music Player
- Built-in search feature
- Directly Share Files
[appbox appstore id479295290?mt=8]
It is a Wallpaper App for iOS Devices. WLPPR has sweet backgrounds for your lock and home screen. It collects satellite images from numerous sources to ensure variety. Each week it adds several new images to all of its galleries for you to choose from – Best Apps for iPhone X.
- Option to Share Images
- Regular Updates
- Relevant Info about all images
- Images with Satellite View
- Links to the original scientific sources
[appbox appstore id991182525?mt=8#]
These are the Apps for iPhone X that you should try
- File Manager & Browser
- HOW TO GET IPHONE X FEATURES ON ANY ANDROID DEVICE
- HOW TO ENABLE TRUE TONE DISPLAY MODE ON IPHONE 8/8 PLUS/IPHONE X
- 3 BEST WIRELESS CHARGERS FOR IPHONE 8 & IPHONE X
- HOW TO GET ANDROID & IOS NOTIFICATIONS ON PC
iPhone X Specification:
- iOS 11 OS
- 5.8″ Super Retina Display with 2436×1125 pixel Resolution & 458ppi
- A11 Bionic a Hexa-Core Processor
- Dual 12-megapixel (f/1.8 & f/2.4 Aperture) rear camera with Dual OIS, Quad-LED True Tone flash, Portrait Mode, Portrait Lightning
- 7-megapixel Front Camera with f/2.2 Aperture, Retina flash & Potrait Mode
- 64GB/256GB ROM
- Wireless and Fast charging Support
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi Dual Band, LTE, USB Type-C, NFC
- Face ID Unlock feature
- IP67 Water and Dust Resistant
iPhone X pronounced ‘iPhone Ten’ features a 5.8-inch Super Retina Display with 2436×1125 pixel Resolution and 458ppi. Face ID feature is used for Unlocking.
You have read 5 Best Apps for iPhone X to download and Use. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding 5 Best Apps for iPhone X to download and Use, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.