From the past few years, Apple is painstakingly working to enhance the software experience for both the iPhone and iPad. And with these software changes, the way of taking screenshot going easy by the time. Last year with iOS 13, Apple allow users to capture full page screenshots easily without sideloading the third-party apps. And the newer iOS 14 brings some new features and improvements for scrolling screenshots.
Here’s the step by step guide by which you can take a long screenshot or scrolling screenshot on iPhone. In this article, we mention two methods, including the built-in method from iOS 13 or 14 alongside by using a third-party application.
So let’s dive right in to the process of How to Take Long Screenshot on iPhone.
How to Take Long Screenshot on iPhone (Built-in Method)
If you know how to take a screenshot on iPhone, then you can also capture scrolling screenshot on your iPhone easily. As I said earlier, if your iPhone is running on iOS 13 or newer (iOS 14), then there’s no need to sideload any third-party app. Yes, you can easily capture scrolling screenshot by following the below-mentioned steps. Let’s take a look at the steps.
- At first, head over to the location or page which you want to capture as a Full Page screenshot (aka Scrolling Screenshot).
- Now press the power key (aka side button) and volume up button simultaneously on your iPhone X, Xs, iPhone 11 (lineup), or iPhone 12 (lineup) phone.
- It will capture the screenshot, you can see the preview in the bottom left of your iPhone’s screen.
- Tap on the screenshot preview window, to turn into a long screenshot.
- Now tap on Full Page option from the preview window.
- You can check the highlight of the complete page in the right side of the screen.
- Now Hold and Drag the slider down to take a scrolling screenshot.
- Once done, tap on the done available on the top left corner.
- That’s it.
If you don’t want to sideload any third-party app to take a long screenshot on your iPhone then it’s a best way to capture full page screenshot.
Note: This method is working on the iPhone or iPad running on iOS / iPadOS 13 or newer. If you’re running on older version, then you can follow the next method and start capturing scrolling screenshots on your iPhone
How to Take Long Screenshot on iPhone (using Third-Party App)
If you want to take a scrolling screenshot on your iPhone, then you need to download an app on your phone, named as “Tailor“. This app lets you take the Long screenshot on iPhone. Tailor app works for both iPhone users and iPad users, it is available freely on the Appstore.
- Click on the below AppStore icon, for direct download. Or you can go to AppStore and Download tailor App.
- Take multiple screenshots of any app or website which you want to share with your friends.
- After downloading, Open the app and now Tailor app automatically detect the recently taken screenshots and convert it into a long single screenshot.
- After taking Long Screenshot or Scrolling Screenshot on iPhone, You can save it or share it with your friends.
- That’s all.
Note: You need to remember one thing, choose the consecutive screenshots in a structured manner, don’t overlap the others.
See Also – How to Take Long Screenshot on any Android
Fundamentally, Tailor stitches multiple screenshots into a single screenshot. According to me, this is not an appropriate way but we all know that this is iOS, so it is enough for short runs.
Yes, It is possible to take a long screenshot on iPhone. And if you’re thinking, Tailor is the only app, which helps you to capture long screenshots on iPhone. Then, I think you may probably be shocked because there are various other stable and cool apps available on the App Store, which helps you to do the same. Picsew & Long-Picture Stitching are some other alternatives of Tailor. Well, the process to take a long screenshot on iPhone is very similar to the Tailor app.
I hope that now you know how to take a long screenshot on iPhone or scrolling screenshot iOS 12 / iOS 13. This is the easy way we found out and which you should know about. Long Screenshot feature is very necessary and from my perspective, all the phone should come with this feature pre-installed.
You May Like This – Download iPhone 12 Stock Wallpapers
With the launch of the new iPhones; iPhone 11, 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14 is finally available for all the iPhone users. But still, the capability to capture long screenshot on iPhone is not easy as Android. iOS 14 only enhances the last update feature like markup and edit screenshots.
It is a very simplest and the easiest way to take scrolling screenshot on iPhone. Here, you have read How to Take Long Screenshot on iPhone.
If you have any queries regarding this, let us know in the comment section below. Also, share it with your friends.
Explore More about iPhone: