When we try to take a screenshot on iOS devices, it is not as good as Android phones. The new iOS 11 comes with a new markup feature for screenshots but not has an ability to take the long screenshots and some other main features that are missing on iPhones. While the way of taking a screenshot on iPhone X is thoroughly different than others. Here, I tell a feature that has an ability to take a long screenshot or scrolling screenshot on iPhone. Yes, you can also take a long screenshot on iPhone X. Well, I found an app that will help you to take a long screenshot. In this post, I will tell How to Take Long Screenshot on iPhone.
See Also – How to Take Long Screenshot on any Android
How to Take Long Screenshot on iPhone:
If you want to take a scrolling screenshots on your iPhone, then you need to download an app on your phone, named as “Tailor“. This app lets you take the Long screenshot on iPhone. Tailor app works for both iPhone users and iPad users, it is available freely on the Appstore.
- Click on the below AppStore icon, for direct download. Or you can go to AppStore and Download tailor App. Price: Free+
- Take multiple screenshots of any app or website which you want to share with your friends.
- After downloading, Open the app and now Tailor app automatically detect the recently taken screenshots and convert it into a long single screenshot.
- After taking Long Screenshot or Scrolling Screenshot on iPhone, You can save it or share it with your friends.
- That’s all.
Note: You need to remember one thing, choose the consecutive screenshots in a structured manner, don’t overlap the others.
Fundamentally, Tailor stitches multiple screenshots into a single screenshot. According to me, this is not an appropriate way but we all know that this is iOS, so it is enough for short runs.
I hope that now you know how to take long screenshot on your iPhone or scrolling screenshot iOS 11 / iOS 12. This is the easy way we found out and which you should know about. Long Screenshot feature is very necessary and from my perspective, all the phone should come with this feature pre-installed.
Explore More about iPhone:
- 5 Best Apps for iPhone X
- How to Enable True Tone Display mode on iPhone 8/ 8 Plus/ X
- Top 11 iOS 11 Features for iPhones & iPads
It is a very simplest and the easiest way to take scrolling screenshot on iPhone. Here, You have read How to Take Long Screenshot on iPhone. If you have any queries regarding this, let us know in the comment section below. If you found this helpful, Share it with your friends.