If you are an iPhone or iPad lover then you probably know that iOS 12 is out. And it comes with amazing features with major upgrades. Personally, I am a big fan of iOS because of reliability and security. WWDC 2018 was really great, Apple has announced many new things along with new iOS 12. iOS 12 brings many new features that you will see in the post. But the main focus here is to let everyone know How to Install iOS 12 Beta 1 on an iPhone for Free Without PC.
The iOS 12 is not going to be available before September 2018. Till then Apple is going to roll out few beta updates of iOS 12 to make it reliable and responsive. And the Beta 1 is already out. You can Install iOS 12 Beta 1 for free and paid as well, but you need to be a Developer to install iOS 12 officially. But if you are not a registered developer then this post is for you. As the method is non-official so this can be a dangerous step. However, I didn’t found any till now so I say you go for it. But first, you need to keep some important steps before proceeding to the installing procedure. Like backup whole data to iCloud or iTunes.
How to Install iOS 12 Beta 1
- First You need a safari browser on your Apple phone where you want to install iOS 12 Beta 1.
- Then open the link (ufile.io/ntrih) on your safari browser.
- In the Page, you will see some link on blue boxes. You need to click on Slow Download.
- Then a popup will appear on your screen, click on Allow to give it setting permission that it needs.
- Now it will lead you to settings where you will see iOS 12 beta Software profile. Click on Install on Top right corner. And Enter your Passcode.
- Then again a page will appear with Install option on Top right corner. When you click on Install it will ask you to Reboot. Reboot manually if it does not Reboot Automatically.
- After successful Reboot Jump Back to settings > General > Software Update. In software update section you will see a normal iOS 12 Developer Beta Update available.
- Then Click on Install Now, it will verify install and then Download the Update. Wait for complete download and installation.
- Now you have successfully Installed iOS 12 Beta 1 on your iOS device without a developer for free.
List of Devices Compatible with iOS 12
iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, and iPhone X. In iPad’s sections, It is compatible with iPad Mini 2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad 5th generation, iPad 6th generation, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2nd gen, iPad pro 9.7-inch. It also compatibles with iPod Touch 6th Generation.
Also Read: 5 Best Apps for iPhone X to download
So I hope you have installed the iOS 12 Beta 1 on your Phone for free without PC. This way you can also get the iOS 12 Beta 2 when it rolls out. But Remember if you can spend 100$ then you should probably go and become an Official Developer from this Link. To know about iOS 12 Visit iOS 12 Preview Page.