Google account is must for accessing all the Google Play Services, including Gmail, Maps, YouTube, and More. But if you want to reset your smartphone then you may want to remove Google Account from your Android Smartphone. Nowadays, most of the Android smartphones come with the updated security patch. If you reset your smartphone then It requires the correct Google account Information for the further process so it is better if you can remove the account before resetting it. In this post, I will tell How to Remove Google Account from Android Smartphone.
Note: One thing that you need to keep in your mind that all the data will be deleted. So, Test this process on your secondary Google Account. This process is safe you remember your password, but if you don’t know the password or forgot the password then don’t try. You can lose the all the data of your Gmail, Drive, Maps, YouTube, and others. This trick works on every smartphone – Samsung, Google, Moto, Lava, Micromax, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Gionee, and others.
How to Remove Google Account from Android Smartphone:
- At first, you need to save all the necessary things by backup the data.
- Now open the Settings of your smartphone, Tap on Account settings in personal section. Then click on the Google account or any account you need to remove.
- Choose the account you need to remove (if there is only one account then tap on it for removing it). Now Click on the three dots menu button available at the top right corner and tap on Remove account button.
- Give the final confirmation of removing the account by pressing the delete button.
- If you have any query regarding this post, comment below.
You have read How to Remove Google Account from Android Smartphone. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Remove Google Account from Android Smartphone, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.