Google, but the problem about it is. If we have an old Android Device like if we are on Marshmallow & Nougat, then it is sure we are not getting it on our device. So, here’s the solution. I have just found a simple way to taste all the Android P features on old versions of Android. In this post, I will show you the simplest ways to Get Android P features on any Android smartphone without Root.Android P is the most feature-packed update by the
If you’ve watched the Google I/O 18 stream then, you may know about the Android P features. Google releases the Android P Beta 2 in the I/O 18 with some great upgrades. It comes with features like Gestures, UX/UI Changes, Notifications, Adaptive brightness, Slices, and Google Assistant updates. It’s probably the biggest Android update ever. This is awesome, the Google Assistant also gets some amazing features like New Voices, Continued conversation, Multiple Actions, & Pretty Please. Now take a look on How to Get Android P features on any Android like Xiaomi, Samsung, Mi, Lava, Vivo, Oppo, OnePlus, Pixel, Huawei etc.
Also, Assistant also gets the most awaited & annoying feature. Yes, There is no need to ask, “Hey Google” again and again. Now you can make your conversation in a continuous way.
The Android P Features you’re Getting –
- Android P Navigation Bar Gestures
- Android P Volume Bar
- Notification Bar
- Home screen (Setup)
- Icon Pack
- Google Assistant New Voices
Get Android P Features on any Android –
1. Home screen Setup
The home screen is the major and the most important thing we need to change after start getting the other Android P features. Because the First look is the last one, If the home screen does not look like the Android P then how will you talk about other features. So, let’s start with it.
Point’s to Note – Here, I am using Nova Launcher (Beta)
Note: Install Nova launcher beta version on your smartphone, Click Here to get the beta version.
- Choose your preset theme as “Light layout” then choose app drawer style as “immersive” then choose open app drawer action as “Swipe Up”.
- After that, Go to Nova Launcher settings and under Desktop settings set Desktop Grid as 5*5.
- Now, Head over to the Dock Settings and Tap on “Sidebar on Dock” option and choose the below icons option, also change the background transparency if you want.
- Go back to the Nova launcher settings and then Tap on “Look & Feel” here you need to choose the Pixel Icon pack.
- That’s all for the Home Screen.
2. Android P Navigation Bar (Gestures)
Well, When I am watching the live stream of Google I/O 18. I had just thought about this feature and I was thinking how to get it. Though I have tried it out and Got the feature it’s on my rooted smartphone with the help of Xposed module. The, I am again started thinking how to get it on the non-rooted smartphone. Yesterday, I was feeling happy because XDA-developers has launched a Native app to get Android P Gestures on any Android phone without rooting. The Process to activate these features is a little bit difficult. Click on the Play store icon for downloading the app.
To activate the Android P Navigation Bar Gestures, you need an PC
- At first download the app.
- Open the app and grant the settings permission.
- Now, the app will ask you to grant another access permission with the help of the command “adb shell pm grant com.xda.nobar android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS”. Grant this permission with the help of PC.
- Open CMD, then type “adb devices” and press enter, now type the following command which will be asked by the app “adb shell pm grant com.xda.nobar android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS”.
- Now, enable the Gestures from the app, that’s it.
3. Android P Volume Bar
Android P & Oreo are the only Android version in which the volume bar is updated and available at the side, not at the top or bottom like customized UI. This looks pretty cool and feels amazing. We can also get this feature on our phone as well. For getting the Android P Volume bar on any android we need to install a third-party app named “VolumeP”.
- Open the VolumeP app and it will also ask you to grant two permissions.
- Give the app permissions for the further access.
- You can also adjust the slider position from left to right, if you want.
- There is no need to customized the volume slider.
- That’s it.
4. Android P Notification Bar
The Android P also comes with enhanced User Interface also the Notification Bar. The new Notification Bar comes with the rounded icons with blue-ish color. It is the biggest update in the section of Notification Bar, It will automatically changes the background color of Notification Panel with background color of Wallpaper. It changes the color to only Black & White. You can experience these all on your phone as well with the help of an third-party app named “Material Notification Shade”.
- Install the app on your phone.
- Now, open the app and enable it by giving the needed access permissions.
- Then, choose the Style as “Android P”.
- You can also choose the Google Sans font if you want.
- That’s it.
5. Icon Pack
Icon pack is also the most impressive thing and also the most important thing as well. Under the Home Screen setup I have used the Pixel Icon Pack, which is freely available on the play store.
- Now enable this Pixel Icon Pack, Go to Nova launcher settings then tap on Look & Feel now select Icon theme as Pixel Icon Pack.
- That’s It.
Google has revamped the design and texture of their wallpapers in Android P. If you’re looking for this wallpapers, I’d love to inform you some secret, the secret would be, you should try these wallpapers with Pixel Launcher P. I believe I want to inform yet another thing which, all of the wallpapers come in Full HD Resolution.
Note: Do not attempt to Download the wallpaper by clicking on the image. Because it isn’t in HD resolution. The Link of the Full HD resolution wallpapers are given below, click on it.
To Download the Entire Collection of 18 Android P Wallpapers HD, Click Here.
7. Google Assistant New Voices
Google Assistant adds 6 new voices, well the company tries to be more natural like Humans. The all-new 6 voices are similar to the humans. This feature will receive to the user in coming weeks. In this post, I will test How to Get New Google Assistant Voices.
Note: Update your Google App to the newer version. I tested this out on V.126.96.36.199+.
- Open Google Assistant, by saying “Hey Google” or by pressing the home button.
- Then, Click on the “archive type icon” available at the top of the assistant’s screen.
- Now, tap on the three dots menu icon available at the top right corner and Click on the Settings. Here, You’ll need to tap on the Preferences settings, then head over to the Assistant Voice Settings and choose your favorite voice.
The overall experience of Android P comes with very decorative features. That’s why, Everyone wants to get the Android P features on their Android Phone. I know you’re exciting to experience these features on your phone. If, you liked this article on How to Get Android P features on any Android, then share this post with your friends. Also, Let us know your favorite feature which you want to get it first, in the comment section.