The internet is a huge network that everybody and almost every device is connected to it. Apart from mobile phones and computers connecting to the internet, you now even have smart TVs being able to connect to the internet. This is a great feature especially for those who no longer have a cable network connection to watch their TV and other programs. Hisense smart TVs have been around for quite a while, providing the customers with a range of smart TVs at different price points. These TVs can connect themselves to the internet via a Wi-Fi network. If you are someone that has got a new Hisense smart TV, here is a guide on how to connect Hisense Smart TV to WiFi.
Hisense manufactures smart TVs that come with different operating systems. You can get Android TVs, Roku TVs as well as VIDAA OS TVs from Hisense. All of these TVs let you download numerous streaming services that you can enjoy watching for free or by purchasing a subscription. The other reason you would want to connect your Hisense smart TV to a Wi-Fi network is to either screen share from your device to the TV or to even use your mobile phone as a remote for the TV. Read on to know how to connect your Hisense Smart TV to a Wi-Fi network.
How to connect Hisense Roku TV to WiFi
- Power up your Hisense Roku TV and have the TV remote nearby.
- Now, press the Home button on the TV remote.
- Select Settings from the menu on your Hisense Roku TV.
- Scroll through the Settings menu and select System. Under System, you are going to select Network.
- After that select the Wireless option. You can now choose to Set up New Wi-Fi Connection.
- The TV will display a list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select your network from the list. Enter the password, and you have now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- That’s it.
How to connect Hisense Android TV to WiFi
- Switch your Hisense Android TV on.
- Grab the TV remote and navigate over to the top right area of the screen.
- Select the Settings gear icon by pressing OK on the TV remote.
- The Settings menu will now be displayed from the right side of the screen.
- Scroll down a bit and select the Network and Internet.
- Make sure to turn the toggle to On. This helps your TV to scan for nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- Once you find your Wi-Fi network from the list, highlight and select it.
- Enter the password by making use of the on-screen keyboard.
- You can use the navigation buttons on the remote to highlight and select the alphabet or numbers.
- Once the password has been typed in, select OK. You will now be connected to the Wi-Fi network using the Hisense Android TV.
How to connect Hisense TV to WiFi (Vidaa or Stock OS)
- Make sure your TV is plugged into the power source and switch it on.
- Now using the TV remote, press the Settings button.
- With the Settings menu open up, navigate and select the Network option.
- Under this, you will have to choose the Network Configuration option.
- The TV will begin to look for available wireless networks.
- Simply highlight the network that is yours and press the OK button.
- You need to now enter your Wi-Fi network’s password.
- Once you have typed in the password and selected OK, the TV should now connect itself to your Wi-Fi network.
These are the different ways you can follow to connect your Hisense Smart TV to your Wi-Fi network, Once your TV has been connected to the internet, the content to watch online is limitless. Also, some Hisense TVs might come with their in-house OS. In this case, you can follow the third method as it is the default method to connect almost any smart TV to the Wi-Fi network to access the internet.
You May Also Like – How to fix Hisense Roku TV not connecting to WiFi
If you have any queries or have a Hisense Smart TV that uses a different method of connecting to the Wi-Fi network, let us know in the comments below.
More Related Articles: