Smart TVs are packed with a ton of features. You can install apps, connect to the internet, and stream content right away. If you have a Hisense Roku TV you can even make use of the TV to share content from your Android phone, iPhone, and Windows laptop. Hisense Roku TVs are very popular because of their prices. In this guide, we show how you can mirror your Android smartphone or iPhone to Hisense Roku TV.
Screen Mirroring is basically a way to screen share content such as Audio, Video, and images from a cell phone or Windows system. You can even browse the internet and screen share it right away to the big screen. Screen sharing comes in handy when you want to watch a movie, or maybe just want to present anything for that matter. Whatever you might be using the screen mirroring option for, is up to you. Read along to know Hisense Roku TV screen mirroring process using iPhone or Android.
Hisense Roku TV Screen Mirroring
Most Hisense TVs that have Roku OS will allow you to use the screen mirror option right away. Depending on what Roku OS your Hisense TV is running on the option should be available. You can use an Android, iPhone, or Windows to mirror to the Hisense Roku TV To enable Screen Mirroring on Roku, simply head over to Settings, followed by System. You will see the Screen Mirroring option, select it. Choose Screen Mirroring mode and set it to either Prompt or Always.
How to Mirror from Android to Hisense Roku TV
- First things first, make sure that your Hisense Roku TV and your Android phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Android phone, open the Settings app. Search for Screen Cast.
- Depending on your phone brand, it may be known as Wireless Projection, Wireless Display, Screen Mirror, Screen Cast, Smart View, or Smart Cast.
- When you have selected the option, your phone will now for wireless displays that are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- When your Hisense Roku TV shows up on the list, simply select it.
- The Hisense Roku TV will now display a prompt dialogue box with four options namely: Always Accept, Accept, Ignore and Always Ignore.
- Select either Always Accept or Accept.
- In two seconds or so, you will now be able to see your Android Phone’s screen on the Hisense Roku TV.
- You can now screen mirror or cast anything you wish from your phone right away. You will also get audio output from the TV as well.
How to Mirror your iPhone to Hisense Roku TV
- Just like the Android, make sure your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, since iPhones do not have a screencast option built-in, you will have to download an app.
- Open the App Store and download the Mirror for Roku – AirBeamTV.
- Open the app, it will now look for wireless displays and TVs connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Select your Hisense Roku TV.
- When the Hisense Roku TV displays a connection prompt, select Always.
- You will now be able to screen share or mirror from your iPhone to the Roku TV.
How to Mirror from Windows PC to Hisense Roku TV
If you have a computer that is running Windows 8, 8.1, 10, or even Windows 11 there is an option called Project. What this does, it lets you connect to any wireless display via a Wi-Fi network. Screen Mirroring from a Windows PC to the Hisense Roku TV is very simple and easy. Follow these steps to do.
- Click on the speech bubble icon at the bottom right of the taskbar. This will bring up the Action Center or the Notifications panel.
- Click on the Connect tile.
- Your system will now search for wireless displays that are connected to the same Wi-Fi network as that of the Windows system.
- Select your Hisense Roku TV from the list.
- You will receive a prompt to allow your Windows PC to connect to the Hisense Roku TV. Select Accept.
- You now have your Windows PCs screen on your Hisense Roku TV.
Now that you have learned to screen share from the different devices to your Hisense Roku TV, you can now enjoy consuming content on to the big screen. Do note that you can always adjust the volume from the device you are screen sharing to and the Hisense Roku TVs volume individually. However, on mobile, a few apps have the screen sharing / casting option built into them such as YouTube, Amazon prime, etc.
You May Also Like – How to fix Hisense Roku TV not connecting to Wi-Fi
If you’ve any queries, then leave the comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: