Smart TVs are packed with a ton of features. You can install apps, connect to the internet, and stream content right away. If you have a Hisense Roku TV you can even make use of the TV to mirror content from your Android phone, iPhone, and Windows laptop. In this guide, you will know how to mirror your Windows PC, Android Phone and iPhone to Hisense Roku TV.
Screen Mirroring is basically a way to share anything playing on display of one device to another device display. Screen sharing comes in handy when you want to watch a movie, or maybe just want to present anything for that matter on a big TV screen. Whatever you might be using the screen mirroring option for, is up to you. Read along to know Hisense Roku TV screen mirroring process using iPhone or Android.
Hisense Roku TV Screen Mirroring
Most Hisense TVs that have Roku OS will allow you to use the screen mirror option right away. You can use an Android, iPhone, or Windows to mirror to the Hisense Roku TV. To enable Screen Mirroring on Roku, simply head over to Settings, followed by System. You will see the Screen Mirroring option, select it. Choose Screen Mirroring mode and set it to either Prompt or Always.
How to Mirror from Android to Hisense Roku TV
- Make sure that your Hisense Roku TV and your Android phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Android phone, open the Settings app. Search for Cast.
- Depending on your phone brand, it may be known as Wireless Projection, Wireless Display, Screen Mirror, Screen Cast, Smart View, or Smart Cast.
- When you have selected the option, your phone will now search for wireless displays that are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- When your Hisense Roku TV shows up on the list, simply select it.
- The Hisense Roku TV will now display a prompt with four options namely: Always Accept, Accept, Ignore and Always Ignore.
- Select either Always Accept or Accept. In two seconds or so, you will now be able to see your Android Phone’s screen on the Hisense Roku TV.
You can now screen mirror or cast anything you wish from your phone right away. You will also get audio output from the TV as well.
How to Mirror your iPhone to Hisense Roku TV
Most Roku TV comes with AirPlay support, this means you can mirror your iPhone directly to your Hisense TV. You can also use third party apps, but first lets start with the official AirPlay Method.
- Connect your iPhone and TV to same WiFi network.
- On your TV, navigate to Settings > Apple AirPlay & HomeKit > AirPlay. And Turn On AirPlay.
- Open the Control Center on your Apple iPhone.
- Tap the screen mirror icon, and it will start looking for wireless display on same network.
- Once your Hisense Roku TV shows up, select it. It may ask to enter code visible on TV.
- After you enter the code, you can see your iPhone display on your Hisense TV.
Using Third-Party Apps:
- Just like the Android, make sure your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the App Store and install the Mirror for Roku TV App.
- Open the app, it will now look for wireless displays and TVs connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Select your Hisense Roku TV.
- When the Hisense Roku TV displays a connection prompt, select Always.
- You will now be able to screen share or mirror from your iPhone to the Roku TV.
How to Mirror from Windows PC to Hisense Roku TV
If you have a computer that is running Windows 8, 8.1, 10, or even Windows 11 there is an option called Cast. What this does, it lets you connect to any wireless display via WiFi network. Screen Mirroring from a Windows PC to the Hisense Roku TV is very simple and easy. Follow these steps to do.
- Click on the Battery/Volume icon at the bottom right of the taskbar (Windows 11) to open Quick Settings Panel.
- Click on the Connect or Wireless Display tile. You can directly open it by using Windows + K shorcut.
- Your system will now search for wireless displays that are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Select your Hisense Roku TV from the list.
- You will receive a prompt to allow your Windows PC to connect to the Hisense Roku TV. Select Accept.
- You now have your Windows PCs screen on your Hisense Roku TV.
Now that you have learned to screen share from the different devices to your Hisense Roku TV, you can now enjoy consuming content on to the big screen. Do note that you can always adjust the volume from the device you are screen sharing to and the Hisense Roku TVs volume individually.
If you want to cast an specific app from your Phone. You can make use of the app built-in cast option. There are a few apps that casting option built into them such as YouTube, Amazon prime, Netflix etc.
You May Also Like – How to fix Hisense Roku TV not connecting to Wi-Fi
If you’ve any queries, then leave the comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: