You are probably here because you love iPhone Emojis and want to taste it on Android too. The rounded emojis gives the real feelings than the Google Android emojis, and this way helps you to get iPhone Emojis on Android.
From last few years, Android is working to make it perfect, but still, it doesn’t gain too much attraction, unlike iPhone Emojis. Well, The Android Oreo comes with new Emojis, which was cooler then the old sluggish Emojis. However, The collection of Emojis on iOS is too impressive and Apple is still working to make it as fine as they can. Anyhow, the third-party apps on Android help us to use it on iPhone. Here, I found the best apps or ways which will help you to get iPhone Emojis for Android.
Emoji is the best way to express the reaction to anyone at the real-time. Thanks to Shigetaka Kurita, for inventing the easiest way to represent the emotions in the world. Well, the chat messengers like Hike Messenger, WhatsApp Messenger, and other messengers are using it for enhancing the user experience. Android Oreo comes with new materialistic emojis. I personally like some of the emojis from the pack, but not all. However, every messenger has its own pack of Emojis, but no one has similar emojis to iPhone.
What’s the Need to Get iPhone for Android?
The Google knows, the emojis on Android are not superior that’s why they update the emojis with every update. But, iOS just introduce some new emojis with updates. Because the users like it very well.
As I said earlier, The messengers are also trying to provide their own styled emojis. Hike Messenger (which is very popular in India) tries to make it very similar to iPhone, but the original is original. Well, the Play store provides some great third-party apps help us. There are so many apps available and here I found some of the best for you.
Without taking you more time, lets directly dive into the process to get iPhone emojis for Android.
Steps to Get iPhone Emojis on Android
There are many tweaks available to use iPhone Emojis on Android, but some need root access and some are working without root. You can use the third-party apps to install iOS emojis. As we know, Every keyboard app has its own personalized emojis, but when we are trying to share these emojis with others, this may send the default Android system emojis.
Note: If any of one method is not working on your device test the other method because every phone has its own custom UI that’s why sometimes, it won’t work.
Method 1: iPhone 8 Emoji Keyboard
The simplest method which will give you the real feel of iOS 12 emojis on your Android device. Emoji keyboard has all set of iPhone emojis with the very much similar layout.
- Install the App from the Play Store. [appbox googleplay com.ios.keyboard.emoji.iphone]
- After installation, open the app and set the keyboard as your default keyboard.
- Go to the Settings > Language & Inputs > Keyboards > “Choose Emoji Keyboard“.
- Now, again open the app and enable Emoji keyboard for further use.
- You can now use the iPhone emojis on Android without root.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Emoji Font 3
This method is recommended for Samsung & HTC users. If you want those iPhone fonts will work in your phone without root. Then, this method is only for you. Simply Download Emoji Font 3 APK.
- At first, Download & Install Emoji Font 3 from here.
- Make sure to Enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from the device settings.
- For Nougat, Go to Settings > Security > Enable “Unknown Sources”.
- For Oreo, Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access.
- Once installed, go to the app drawer and open it.
- Once done, Go to the Device Settings > Display > Font & Screen Zoom. This may help you to set iPhone Emojis default on your Android phone.
- After setting up all the settings, go to any app and check if it is working or not.
- That’s it.
Method 3: Emoji Switcher [Root Required]
The simple way to change the font, if and only if your phone is rooted. I recommend this method if your phone is rooted.
> The app is available on the Play Store, Download Emoji Switcher and Install it. [appbox googleplay com.stevenschoen.emojiswitcher]
> Click on the change font and select the device as iPhone for using the iOS Emojis.
Method 4: Chrooma Keyboard
The keyboard I am using from last 2 years, It is one of the best Gboard alternatives if you’re looking for. Well, the Chrooma keyboard is not defined for the emojis, it enhances the user experience in using the keyboard. But, the last update is really cool, which will come with the support of iPhone (iOS) emojis.
Things you need to do:
[appbox googleplay com.gamelounge.chroomakeyboard] Simply download the Chrooma Keyboard from the Play Store. Then, set it as your default keyboard. No need to change any setting or installing any other app.
Method 5: iFont [Root Required]
iFont the well-known font changer app, but one thing you may hate about this is, It works only on rooted phones. But, this app also helps you if you want to get iPhone emojis for Android.
- Download iFont app along with the Emoji Font 3 App. Well, the iFont is available on the playstore but Emoji font 3 is available in Method 2 for download. [appbox googleplay com.kapp.ifont]
- Once installed, Open iFont app and then swipe into the My settings tab.
- Then tap on my install, It will show you Emoji Font 3.
- Tap on it and set it, it will ask you to give root access.
- Then, the iPhone Emojis start working on your Android.
- That’s it.
iPhone emojis gain the popularity because of its simplicity and brand name as well. These methods will help you to see iPhone emojis on Android. If you have still any query let me know in the comment section.