Last year, Android Oreo 8.0 has launched, a major upgrade over Android Nougat 7.0. The newest version does not come with ton’s of new features but the new features are just amazing. Well, Android Oreo 8.0 firstly comes for the Pixel & Nexus smartphones, but now most of the high-end phones run on it with the OTA update. It has some amazing features like Notification Dots, Picture-in-Picture, Autofill, New Emoji’s, and more. The new Emoji looks very cool, Android O includes 69 new emoji, as included in the Unicode 10 emoji set. In this post, I will tell How to Get Android Oreo Emoji’s on Your Phone without Root.
How to Get Android Oreo Emoji’s on Your Phone:
What is Fleksy Keyboard?
A keyboard is a very important thing when we change android themes. Fleksy Keyboard is the best way to customize your keyboard, most customizable keyboard app. You can search the web, and share the stuff with your friends. It comes with gestures support like, swipes left to delete words faster, swipe your finger to add punctuations and lot more. Also, sharing GIFs on Fleksy is very easy, you just need to search by clicking on the GIF icon and share a GIF to anyone. For downloading, click on the below link.
- At first, You need to install an app named as Fleksy Keyboard on your smartphone.
- After installation, Open the app and select it as your default keyboard.
- Now Click on the Three lines menu button available at the top left corner of the screen. Here, Tap on the Settings option.
- Under Typing Settings, Tap on the “Use Android Oreo emojis” option and make a tick into the checkbox to enable the feature.
- It will start downloading the new emojis on your smartphone.
- Now, whenever you choose emojis from the Fleksy keyboard it will be the Android Oreo style emojis.
- That’s it.
Explore More about Android Oreo:
- How to Get Picture-in-Picture Mode on your Phone
- How to Get Notification Dots feature without Root
- 10 Best Themes for Android
This is the simplest way to Get Android Oreo Emojis on your phone without root. If you have any queries regarding this post, let us know in the comment section below. If you think this article is useful for you and your friends then share it with your friends.