Last year in October 2018, WhatsApp introduces Recall or Revoke feature. Basically, WhatsApp let you delete or Revoke messages that you have sent by mistake to someone. This is one of the best WhatsApp features that we have seen in a while. This works on all chats including Group messages and personal conversation. Is this is an effective feature by WhatsApp, well I can say there are ways to see deleted Messages. So here I am going to share How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Root.
Yes, it is possible to Read Deleted WhatsApp messages. This is possible due to Apps which let us save the messages immediately to see it later. This leaves the WhatsApp Revoke feature useless, I am sharing so that you can know about it. This method does not require to Root your phone, you can accomplish in a few simple steps.
You May Like This – Want to delete Whatsapp messages after 7 Minutes deadline
How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- First of all Download, an App called Notisave (available on Play Store).[appbox googleplay com.tenqube.notisave&hl=en]
- It will ask for Access to notification when you open it for the first time. Provide access to it.
- Remember you can customize the visibility of any app and save options for each App. You can also set a Passcode to unlock Notisave.
- Now when someone sends you a message Notisave will save the notification as fast as it reaches to your phone.
- If the sender deletes messages from WhatsApp, you can always go back to Notisave App to see what was the message.
- I tried it on different phones and accounts and it worked in all the cases.
- How to Send WhatsApp Message without Adding Contact
- 10 iPhone X Gestures You Need to Know
- How to Send Automatic Replies on WhatsApp Messenger
- How to Save WhatsApp Status Stories without Screenshot
You have read How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Root. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Root, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.
2 thoughts on “How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Root”
It is not working good. first text deleted after installing was recovered but after that, I cant see any further notification although the chats have been deleted
It works only when you are not using WhatsApp or your phone is locked if you are using the WhatsApp then you will see the message so Notisave does not save these messages.
Thank You, Sneha