Still Now, We all are using emoji’s to send or receive in our chats (Whatsapp Messenger, Facebook, etc.). Did we think that how can we create this by own? Although, Creating an Emoji is very simple. Emoji is a very simple way to express your emotions to anyone. In this post, I will show you How to Create Your Own Emoji on Android and iOS and send to anyone. By this, you can send, save or share these created Emoji.
After the launch of iPhone X, we all are thought to make our own emoji like Animoji’s. The way to Create your own emoji on iPhone X is very easy but It is a little bit tough for Android users. While in this Post, I also tell How to Create Animoji on Android with an ease. Also, the Android Oreo has updated new emoji’s, you can easily get it on any android phone with the help of Fleksy Keyboard app. So, Check How to make your own emoji for Whatsapp.
Download your favorite app from these 3.
- Bobble Keyboard – GIF Stickers (Download Link)
- Bitmoji – Your Personal Emoji (Download Link)
- Animoji Emoji Maker: Personal Emotions (Download Link)
How to Make Your Own Emoji:
1. Bobble Keyboard – GIF Stickers
This app is one of my favorite emoji maker app because it is easy to use. Bobble Keyboard app is a very famous and most used app available for use. The app creates your own avatar with cameras and makes a cartoon of your face, which you can share with your friends.
- Firstly download the Bobble Keyboard – GIF Stickers, Then Open the app. Now select Bobble Keyboard as your default.
- Now Bobble will ask you to take a selfie after taking a selfie. They will ask you to edit your face, if you want to edit then you can, if not then click to continue.
- Then you will see some stickers on your face (that’s pretty cool).
- Now you can share & save these stickers and stories.
2. Animoji Emoji Maker: Personal Emotions
Animoji Emoji maker is a simple app to make animoji’s on any Android Smartphone. Also, You can make big personalized yellow face emoji’s by your own. Animoji feature in OS 11，which is the new live emoji launched by the apple in new Phone X. It is the funniest way to share funny things with your friends. So, Check the steps How to Create Animoji on Android smartphones.
- Firstly download the Emoji Maker: Personal Emotions, Then Open the app. Now click on new emoji and select a blank face.
- Now create by selecting eyes, eyebrows, mustache, nose, etc.
- Also, you can download this emoji and share this emoji.
3.Bitmoji – Your Personal Emoji
Bitmoji is a popular app, integrated with Snapchat. We can directly share any Bitmoji with our friends and it is a fully customizable application. You can also login with your Snapchat account.
- Firstly download the Bitmoji – Your Personal Emoji, Then Open the app. Now signup (email or Snapchat) as a new user or if you are existing user then login by Snapchat or email. After Signing up select your gender (Male or Female).
- Then you can select face type (thick, thin, very thick, very thin,etc.) After selecting a face, choose hair color, eyes mustache color.
- Now select eyes color, goggles, hat, dress, etc.
- Now save your Bitmoji and save this for sharing your Bitmoji with your friends.
So, These all are the best emoji maker apps available on Android. Which one is your favorite app, let us know in the comment section below. Also, share this with your friends.
You have read How to Create Your Own Emoji for Whatsapp. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB.