Samsung expands the one UI beta roll out to more flagship phones, and now you can install Samsung One UI on Note 9. Well, the official update will be rolled out after the launch of Galaxy S10. But, If you want to access all the features of one UI now, then you need to Download Samsung One UI beta for Note 9.
Samsung One UI – Details
One UI enhances the user experience and users also want to try this new UI update as soon as possible. The main highlight is, interactive view & elements comes down by which you can access the phone with a single hand. It is very complicated to use the phone while standing or traveling, especially the big note. Every app and its useful elements come slightly down.
Samsung also changes the icon of the apps, which makes it easier to understand which app it is. Samsung’s new UI is pretty smart, and it changes the theme color according to the device color. You can also use night mode or dark mode in the system apps, which helps you to save battery. Also, Samsung One UI wallpapers are pretty cool & simple which looks awesome with the OneUI home screen setup. The new UI firmware is based on Android Pie 9.0 with build number N960FXXU2ZRKQ. So, Here I will tell you How to Install Samsung One UI Beta on Note 9.
Samsung One UI beta access is now available in Asia & Europe for Exynos variant of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 [SM-N960F]. You can manually Install One UI Beta on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 via OTA package. But first, you need to sign up for the one UI beta program. So, Let’s dive into the process.
How to Sign Up for One UI Beta Program?
Samsung makes the process very simple, you can easily opt for the beta program. After signing to One UI beta testing program you can install the update on your phone. Here are the steps:
- At first, You need to Install Samsung Members App on your Note 9, from Galaxy Apps store or Play Store.
- Open the app, Now login with your Samsung ID.
- Now, head over to the Notices section.
- Under the Notices section, tap on One UI Beta Program Registration.
- After successfully signing up to the beta program, you’ll receive the One UI update on your device.
- Go to Settings > Software Update, download the update.
- Make sure to charge your phone more than 50%, it will take some time to download and install the update.
- Backup your data, you may lose in case of failures.
- You can install this update without worrying about the KNOX counter.
- Note: One UI Beta update is available to Exynos variant only.
- Must check the build number, it is made available to N960FXXU2ZRKQ (firmware link). You may also need Samsung USB Drivers.
Download Samsung One UI Beta for Note 9
You can download the OTA update ZIP from the link below. After downloading the file, follow the step by step guide to update your smartphone. Before install, make sure to check the build number of your phone. If your phone is not updated to the needed version, then flash the firmware by Odin flash tool.
Download Samsung One UI Beta for Note 9 (SM-N960F)
Note: The file will update your build number from N960FXXU2ZRKQ to ZRKQ-UP and changes your phone runs on Android Pie 9.0. The firmware is for European & Asia based variants SM-N960F.
How to Install One UI on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- At first, you need to Download the OTA update accordingly for your phone from the given links.
- Now, Connect your phone to PC.
- Copy the OTA package in your phone’s internal storage.
- Now, Power off your smartphone.
- Boot into the bootloader mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up, Bixby, and Power button simultaneously.
- Under Recovery Mode, select “Apply Update from SD Card“.
- Select the One UI OTA update package.
- Tap on the Yes option for the confirmation.
- After the installation process finishes & Select “Reboot System Now” option.
- That’s it.
One UI is available on both #Samsung S9/S9+ & #Note9. Here's the Guide.
Guide – https://t.co/zhRzofjMWB
Pic Credit: Kenneth Duke pic.twitter.com/CpyWyCgUV5
— YTECHB (@ytechb) December 8, 2018
After reboot, you can start using your Note 9 with new One UI based on Android Pie 9.0.
See Also | Download Samsung One UI Stock Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubt, regarding this tutorial. Let me know in the comment section below. Also, share this article with your friends.
2 thoughts on “Download & Install Samsung One UI Beta for Note 9”
Will my phone (Note 9 SM-N960F) get every new One Ui beta updates after I flash ONE UI beta myself or I have to register in Samsung members app so my phone will be able to get updates?? Will applying this update to my current Android Version affect my Knox status ?? I’m from UK and I own Unlocked Exynos variant of Note 9. I know that One UI beta was released few days ago in Germany for Exynos Variant of Note 9, but I check everyday and there’s not even a registration window showing UP.
Yeah, Simon, You will get the updates! And, No need to worry about the Knox status. You can also install one UI beta manually if not received yet. Follow the process.