Are you changing your phone? If yes, I found the simple and the best method to backup android phone data. This method will save all of your contacts, messages, images and other things.
As Android is the No. 1 operating system for the mobile users, It comes with various helpful apps, functions, and features. But, still android lacks in a certain set of common things like the Backup and some other minor tweaks. Size of the data is growing every minute but our phone comes with a specific set of memory which will be going to be full at any time. So, If you are the one who’s phone memory is full, here’s the best way to backup android contacts, messages, and other data without Google Account.
The Android 9.0 Pie is here but still, the Android users can’t able to backup the data offline without the need of Google Account. We all have one Google Account, which will be created by us for using the phone, it will also take permission from you if you want to backup the apps or the Google app information. But, this will only save your activities and the installed app’s details, which will install on your other phone or new phone if you have entered the same account. So, Here I have a Simple Method to Backup Android Phone offline without a pc.
How to Backup Android Phone
As we have reviewed the Lava Z60, Z70, & Z90 phones, Every phone comes with an app named as “Backup & Restore“. I am testing the phones and find this app really helpful for the users. But the worst thing about the app is, it is not available on the Play Store. So, I have just take a backup of the app “Backup & Restore”. You can download the app direct from the download link available below. I am using this app for the backup and restore. It will allow you to take backup of anything without the need of Google Account & PC.
- You need to install the Backup & Restore app on your smartphone.
- Make sure to Enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from the device settings.
- For Nougat, Go to Settings > Security > Enable “Unknown Sources”.
- For Oreo / Pie, Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access.
- Once Installed, open Backup & Restore, Here you’ll see 2 main windows. One is for Backup & the other one is for Restore. Under the Backup option, you can take backup of your personal data & applications, which will be restored later.
- Click on Backup option, then Personal Data, choose the things you want to backup, I have chosen Contacts and Messages for backup. Now tap on Backup to SD card.
- After taking the backup, Go to the Restore Option, Here You will see all the backups you have taken on your phone.
- Choose the backup which has saved by you. It will restore all the contacts and messages for me.
- Under Personal data option, you can take the backup of Contacts, Messages, Picture, Calendar events, & Music. This data will be backup accordingly in your SD card, by which you can easily restore on the other device.
- Restore tab is pretty simple, all the backups are shown here, you just pick the one by the name or the date and save it on your phone.
- That’s it.
If you are worried about the backup size, then It will be in Kb only (depends on the choosen things). It is in Kb for Contacts and Messages.
You can save the contacts on your Gmail account if you want but there are some possibilities when we have lost the password. Internet access isn’t available or the chances of breach the data is also there. But the Backup & Restore app is totally safe, which will help you to backup your Android Phone easily.
If you are thinking of purchasing a new Android phone or shifting to the other one, then this is one of the best options for you. You can easily move all of your details from the older phone to the new one. Chances of lost the data are still with this method, but you can upload the small file on the Google Drive or Onedrive for safety.
You can also go with the default Backup & Restore option, comes with every stock android phone. But, I am not sure it will backup your sim contacts. It usually backup the contacts which are linked with the Gmail account. So, If you want to take a risk go with these settings.
You May Like This – How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Android
I really love this app, it will help you to save backups and restore any time on any mobile. So, Download this useful app on your phone also share this with your friends.