Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot on your PC? If yes then here you can download Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows platform to directly install ADB and Fastboot within seconds.
If you are in the Android development section then you definitely need to install ADB and Fastboot on Windows, Mac, or Linux. It will help developers to customize phones and test any tool developed in Android SDK. So here I will share the download link of Minimal and ADB tool with a guide to install ADB and Fastboot files on Windows.
What is Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool?
Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool is a very lightweight tool that serves many purposes like updating phones, flashing, unlocking bootloader, rooting, reboot into different modes and other modifications. The tool is a Command line tool which helps to communicate with various Android Device, even with the latest Android OS. The tool is developed by shimp208 who is a recognized XDA developer.
With the help of minimal ADB and Fastboot tool, you will be able to install the latest version of ADB and Fastboot files on your system. Also, it’s a 1MB file that is way less than a 1GB Android SDK package. So if you want to download minimal ADB and Fastboot just for modification and debugging purposes then this is the best tool. But I will recommend downloading a complete Android SDK package for those who are a developer and developing new tools for Android OS.
Features of Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- Lightweight: It is a tool of only about 1MB and works pretty well for users who want to modify, debug their devices. Android SDK is another option with more options but the size of the Android SDK Package is around 1GB.
- Easy to Install: There is nothing much to do in the installation procedure, just follow few steps given below and Minimal ADB and Fastboot will be installed in a minute.
- Small Size: The size of the tool is around 1MB or even less.
- Portable: Minimal ADB and Fastboot supports Windows (32bit & 64bit), Mac, Linux.
- Easy to Use: The tool is very simple to use, just learn or copy some commands for specific modifications and run in the tool.
Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot
This tool is used to install the latest ADB and Fastboot for modifications like unlocking bootloader, flashing image files, manual reboot. Here you can get download links of the latest minimal ADB and Fastboot tool and some old versions also. But I will recommend using the latest version as they support the latest Android phones.
|Tool Name||Download Link|
How to Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- First, download the latest minimal ADB and Fastboot tool from the given link.
- Now double click on minimal_adb_fastboot_setup.exe file to open it. It will ask for permission click on Yes.
- In the setup wizard click Next and select any custom location or leave it as default.
- Now change the folder name if you want and then click Next.
- Check Create a desktop icon to easily run Minimal ADB and Fastboot and click Next.
- Click Install and wait for few seconds for the process.
- At last click Finish to complete the installation.
How to Use Minimal ADB and Fastboot
Once you have installed the tool then you can use it on your computer. If you don’t know how to use it then this section will help you to learn how to use it. First, make sure to follow the prerequisite before beginning the procedure.
Once you have completed the requirements then you may begin the process.
- If you have followed the same procedure to install as I mentioned then it would create a shortcut on the desktop. Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot from desktop.
- Now type adb devices in command line interface (cmd).
- The command will trigger a prompt on your device click on Authorize.
- Now your device is successfully connected with PC and you can perform various modifications on that device.
- Now that your device is successfully connected, you can perform any modifications that you want through command.
I hope the guide was helpful and if you have any queries regarding the tool you can comment below and we will try to provide solutions.