Poco the sub-brand from Xiaomi released Poco F2 Pro about a couple of months ago. The device is also known as Redmi K30 Pro in some regions. It is strange that they don’t release with the same name as it complicates things. The Poco F2 Pro is a camera beast for its price and directly competes with flagship devices. The camera shots on the phone are great but not in its true potential. You can use Google Camera ports on Poco F2 Pro for better results. Here you get to download Google Camera Mod for Poco F2 Pro.
Google Camera for Poco F2 Pro [Best GCam 7.3]
The Poco F2 Pro has an impressive camera setup that is uncommon among the mid range devices. It has the main camera of 64MP with a Sony IMX686 sensor which is not even available in standard OnePlus 8. The device has a quad rear camera setup including a 13MP ultra-wide sensor, 5MP macro sensor, 2MP depth sensor along 64MP main sensor. With the specification, you can tell it can take amazing camera shots.
The default camera of the stock camera that comes by default with the phone performs average, but it doesn’t do justice with this great camera setup. And this is where Google Camera plays an important role. Luckily there are some Google Camera ports available for Poco F2 Pro. You can also use the latest Google Camera 7.4 on Poco F2 Pro for improved photography.
If we talk about Google Camera features then you get the auxiliary camera working, Astrophotography for better sky shots, Night Sight, Portrait Mode, Lens Blur, Pixel AWB, RAW Image support, Google Lens, HDR+ Mode, and more. Google Camera mods will change the way you use your camera. You will get to use the real performance of the camera setup on Poco F2 Pro.
Download Google Camera APK for Poco F2 Pro
Nowadays most of the devices come with Camera2API support by default and so you don’t have to manually turn it on. And Poco F2 Pro is one of those devices that has Camera2 API enabled. It means you don’t have to go through any hassle to enable Camera2 API on your phone. We managed to find some GCam mods for Poco F2 Pro including Google Camera 7.3 and Google Camera 7.4 ports.
Recently Google Camera port from Wichaya released with Auxiliary camera supports. It means you can use any camera such as macro camera, depth camera, or ultra wide camera without root access. You can also use the Arnova’s Google Camera 7.4 for Poco F2 Pro in case if you are looking for the latest GCam build. To download GCam for Poco F2 Pro you can use available links.
- Download Google Camera for Poco F2 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya v2.7.3) – Recommended
- Download GCam 7.3 for Poco F2 Pro (GCam_7.3 Burial_release_beta_8.apk)
- Download GCam 7.1 for Poco F2 Pro (trCamera_V7.1.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Once you’ve downloaded the APK, make sure to set up the things by downloading the config file from the below-listed links.
- Download config file for GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya v2.7 (/GCam/Configs7/)
- Download config file for trCamera_V7.1.apk (/trCamera/XMLConfigs/)
- Follow below how to install guide to load the config file
- Turn off the Google AWB for Rear Camera
- Turn on the Google AWB for Front camera
You can also try Google Camera modes from Greatness and other known porters. On Xiaomi phones, most of the GCam mods are working but only a few are great. After downloading the Google Camera for Poco F2 Pro, you can follow the below installation guide for suitable settings.
How to Install Google Camera on Poco F2 Pro
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- Place the Config file in the location given above. Create a new folder if it’s not already present.
- Relaunch the camera and the double tap on the area between the shutter and the gallery view.
- Now select and load the config file. It will refresh the Google Camera app.
- That’s it. Now you can use all the features of the Google Camera app.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Poco F2 Pro.
You May Also Like – How to Root Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro and Unlock Bootloader
If you’ve any queries, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: