A few months back, Oppo launched the successor of Oppo F11, the new one is dubbed as Oppo F15. One of the centerpiece attractions of every Oppo smartphone is its camera and Oppo’s new F15 brings a quadruple-camera setup, which is a way better than its predecessor. Though, still, it is not as good as its competitor devices like Realme X2 or Redmi K20. But you can give a boost by sideloading the Pixel Camera app (GCam 7.3) on your Oppo F15. Here you can Download Google Camera for Oppo F15.
Google Camera for Oppo F15 (GCam 7.3)
As I mentioned earlier, the Oppo F15 dawns a quad-camera setup with a primary 48-megapixel camera. It also has an 8MP ultrawide-angle lens, 2MP black and white camera sensor, joined by the 2MP depth sensor. Talking about the features, then the stock camera app has all the essential features that allow users to capture basic photos. But if you want to capture some blazing low-light shots, then you can give a try to the Google Camera app.
Talking about the features than the GCam 7.3 (Google Camera 7.3) comes with features like astrophotography mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Below you find the download link, recommended settings, and installation steps of the Google Camera app. So, Let’s dive right into the process.
Download Google Camera for Oppo F15
One of the most peculiar things about the Oppo F15 is that It is coupled with the MediaTek Helio P70 SoC, Yes, the same chipset which is available in its predecessor. But, fortunately, there are many developers who have ported the GCam app to work with this chipset. Thanks to Jairo_Rossi for porting the GCam 7.3 mod port for the Oppo F15. Here’s the download link of the ported app.
- Download Google Camera for Oppo F15 (MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043-v2.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.0 Mod APK [Latest]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
PS: Make sure to download the recommended settings before using the app. It will improve the overall performance of the app.
- First, download this config file on your Oppo F15.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Oppo F15
- At first, you need to download the GCam mod port and recommended settings from the afore-listed download links.
- Once done, give permission to install apps from unknown sources.
- Then, head over the downloads folder and install the app.
- Now, Open the app and allow the needed app permissions.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Oppo F15.
You May Also Like – Download Oppo Reno 4 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. You can also join us (YTECHB) on Telegram for updates. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setup
- Download LG Velvet Stock Wallpapers
- Download Samsung Galaxy A21s Wallpapers