The latest Google Camera 8.0 Mod Port APK is now available to download for other smartphones. Last month, Google announced its next-gen Pixel phones in the form of Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5. And with both phones, Google bring a slew of new changes to its Camera app. And the best thing is, it is now available to download for other phones as well. Here you can Download Google Camera 8.0 APK for any smartphone to use the new features.
Google introduces its new camera app with revamped UI with new shutter button & video recording icon, new zoom toggle UI, quick access to video modes. Aside from the UI changes, the app gets Night Sight Mode support for Portrait Mode, Cinematic pan, Ultra-wide-angle lens support, Portrait Light, and a few features as well. It also has the essential features like Astrophotography and Night Sight Mode from the previous releases. So, if you want to capture some mind-blowing photos, then make sure to give a try to the new GCam mod port.
The new Google Camera 8.0 app is already available to download for older Pixel devices. Now, you can even install it on other Android smartphones, thanks to BSG (developer) for porting the GCam 8.0 Mod to work on other phones. So, you can install the GCam 8.0 ported APK to access the Pixel 5 Camera app features on your smartphone. Here’s how you can download and install Google Camera 8.0 app on any Android smartphone.
Download Google Camera 8.0 Mod Port APK
Google Camera 8.0 is now available to download for OnePlus, Realme, Redmi, Samsung (Snapdragon), Nokia, Motorola, LG, and Sony smartphones. We’ve tested the port on the OnePlus 8 Pro running on OxygenOS 11 based Android 11 (Stable) and it works fine. Although, it’s the first port of the Google Camera 8.0, but still, it works fine in my testing. Here’s the download link to the port.
- Download Google Camera 8.0 APK Mod Port (MGC_8.0.018_BSG.apk) by BSG
- Download Google Camera 8.0 Mod Port (GCam_6beta.201115.1444build-8.0.101.apk) by Arnova8G2
- Download Google Camera 8.0 APK for Pixel Phones
A bunch of afore-mentioned features are working fine in this port, without doing much changes to the settings, but still, you can do some changes for the better results. Here are the recommended settings for the Google Camera 8.0.
- Open the Google Camera app > Settings > Mod settings >
- Change the Input Device to Pixel 5
- Change the HDR+ device to Pixel 5
- Enable Electronic video stabilization and Optical video stabilization from Settings.
- You can also enable Audio Zoom feature from settings.
Note: Make sure to Delete the Old Google Camera app (if Installed on your Phone) then install this updated one.
How to Install GCam 8.0 Mod Port on any Android
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unknown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with Google Camera 8.0 Mod Port on your non-pixel smartphone. We’ll update the articles once we found the more stable version of the GCam 8.0 APK, follow us on Twitter (@YTECHB) or Google News (@YTECHB) by tapping the star icon, for more updates.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setup
- Download Google Camera Go Mod
- Download Google Camera 7.5 APK [Latest]