This year is one of the best years for Asus. The company has done a great job with the Zenfone 6Z and ROG Phone 2. Asus Zenfone 6Z aka Zenfone 6 (2019) bumps up with a rotating camera mechanism, which allows the user to capture selfies for the primary camera. Main highlights of the smartphone are the camera, as the smartphone comes with a flip camera. Not only this, the default camera app is the feature-packed app. And the GCam also works fine with all the Pixel 4 Camera app features. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.2 for Asus Zenfone 6Z.
Before downloading the app, let’s take what Zenfone 6 (2019) camera offers. The smartphones don a dual-lens rotating camera with a 48-megapixel primary sensor. It is a Quad Bayer camera which uses pixel binning technology for 48MP images. The stock camera app packs with a bunch of useful features, also have a dedicated night mode. Recently, the Zenfone 6Z receives Android 10 Update and it brings some improvements to the camera. But the Google Camera app results are amazing.
You can even capture 48MP shots alongside the HDR Enhanced+ mode using the Google Camera 6.1 apk. Talking about other features of the GCam, then It packs with features like the anticipated Night Sight mode, Portrait Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. You can even use Google Camera 7.0 on the Zenfone 6Z and use astrophotography feature. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Realme XT.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Asus ZenFone 6Z
The smartphone’s camera packs with a bunch of useful features and also has Camera2 API sport out-of-the-box. And the developers have ported the GCam for Zenfone 6Z. The mod port by dpstar7582 works fine on the device. You can even use the Pixel 4 Camera app which is the Google Camera 7.0. Here you can find the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Asus Zenfone 6Z (sav2l-sign_plus.apk)
- Download Android 10 (Q) GCam for Asus Zenfone 6Z (UNI_CAM_v1.2a_Q.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.0 [Latest]
- How to Enable Astrophotography mode on GCam
We’ve also listed the configuration files for both the mod ports in the below section. You can use the configuration file for the best performance.
Note: The (UNI_CAM_v1.2a_Q.apk) is the only GCam mod which is available for Asus Zenfone 6Z running on Android Q. We’ll update the article once we found a better companion for Android Q.
- Download Config settings file for Android Q mod & for sav2l mod, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, you can extract it using ES file explorer on the root storage.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: If the App still not works after restoring the settings, you can go to the System Settings > Apps > Google Camera > Force Stop & open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone 6Z
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Zenfone 6 (2019).
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Asus Zenfone 6Z.
You May Also Like – Download Best Gradient Wallpapers in 4K
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download TWRP Recovery for Asus ZenFone 6 (2019)
- How to Enable Dark Mode on any Android
- Download iPhone 11 Pro Wallpapers