Asus has started rolling out the Android 10 on the Zenfone 6, which is also known as Zenfone 6Z. The Asus Zenfone 6 gains some attention as it comes with a flip camera that can be used for both, selfies and rear-facing scenarios. The company launched the smartphone with the ZenUI 6 based on Android Pie 9.0 in the Q2 2019. Talking about the update then, It has access to all the standard features of Android 10 alongside the latest security patch. Here you can Download Asus Zenfone 6Z Android 10 Update OTA ZIP.
Launches like the Asus ROG Phone 2 & the Asus Zenfone 6, aka 6Z, help to push the company. And now, the company has managed to push the Android 10 for the Zenfone 6 & 6Z. And It will be expected that ROG Phone 2 would get the update in the coming months. The OTA (over-the-air) update starts weeding in some regions of India, and the wider rollout will be expected within a month. The update comes with the October 2019 security patch.
Talking about the features then, It is a ZenUI 6 based Android 10 update, which brings full-screen navigation gestures in Display settings, all the basic features of Android 10, dark mode, some improvements to the software, and some minor tweaks. The update changes the software version to 17.1810.1910.63 and the OTA weighs around 808.9MB in size. Before downloading the update let’s take a look at the changelog.
Asus Zenfone 6Z Android 10 Update Changelog
- Upgrade System to Android 10
- Support Google Play System Update
- Removed Page Maker, ZeniMoji, Selfie Master, Beauty Live, Kids Mode, Easy Mode, Report Location in Safeguard, weather animation setting, AI charging, and Yandex cloud option in File Manager
- Removed Twin app support for PUBG, Vainglory, and Injustice 2
- Moved Themes and Mobile Manger to Advanced Settings
- Changed to Android 10 notch design.
- Changed the sharing UI
- Changed the permission dialog design
- Changed the app permissions screen design
- Changed the app info screen design
- Changed the adding Wi-Fi network design
- Changed to Android 10 Wi-Fi QR code sharing/scanning feature
- Changed the notification tray design
- Changed lock screen animation when security lock was set up
- Support Android 10 Dark Theme Mechanism
- Changed the emergency dialer design
- Changed the power menu design
- Changed Settings design, including new Privacy and Location settings
- Modified the Quick Settings panel design
- Added support for Smart Reply in notifications
- Added fully gestural navigation in Display settings
- Adjusted dial-pad design in Contacts
- Updated security patch level
Download Android 10 for Asus 6Z (6) [Firmware]
The Android 10 arrives on the Asus 6z (6) and you can update your smartphone once you’ll receive the OTA update notification. But If you’re in a hurry, then you can download the firmware from the below-mentioned link, and then manually update your device to the Android 10. Other than the features, It also brings the October 2019 security patch on your smartphone. After downloading the firmware follow the installation steps to update your smartphone.
- Download Asus Zenfone 6 (6Z) Update (Firmware)
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Asus Zenfone 6Z to Android 10
- First, download the update package if not downloaded.
- Extract the package, if the extracted folder has more than two files in it then you need the downloaded zip. And if there is only a zip file inside the extracted folder then you need the zip found after extraction.
- Copy the package to the Phone’s root storage (just inside internal storage, outside of all folder).
- Now the phone will automatically detect the update file.
- Click on the notification and then select update now.
- It will now extract the package and update your smartphone. You have to just wait for the process.
- After the update, the phone will reboot and then enjoy the taste of Android 10 on your Asus Zenfone 6 (6Z).
Now you can start using your device on the Android 10. You can also use the anticipated Dark Mode feature on the Asus Zenfone 6Z.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.2 APK [Latest]
If you’ve any other doubts, then leave the comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends across the social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download TWRP Recovery for Asus Zenfone 6Z
- How to Enable Dark Mode on any Android
- How to Enable Astrophotography Feature on GCam