Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is one of the popular budget phones with good battery backup and Camera performance. It was launched back in Q2, 2018 and later on the successor of Max Pro M1 also launched. The phone has impressive dual rear camera setup at the back which can take great pictures at high quality. But some features like Night Sight or Night Mode are not available on the phone. So to use the Night Sight feature you can use Google Camera apps extracted from Pixel 2 & Pixel 3. Here you get to download Google Camera 6.1 for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. Google Camera 6.2 for Max Pro M1 is also available and you will find its link below after GCam 6.1.
Google Camera is one of the most powerful camera apps that utilize the full hardware capability of the phone. Whereas the stock camera doesn’t have the control to take full advantage of camera hardware. Google Camera also comes with a lot of amazing features including Night Sight, HDR, RAW Images, Manual controls and more. AR stickers also works on the supported phones. Google Camera works better because of the perfect use of Machine Learning which helps the App to capture photos in details. Google Camera 6.2 comes with some added features such as kissing detection and more.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 has dual rear camera setup with 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel sensors for 4GB RAM variant and 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel for 6GB RAM variant. And at front 4GB variant has 8-megapixel camera and 6GB variant has 16-megapixel camera. These are some good specification for camera but due to limitations of stock camera the performance is not according to specs. But Google Camera enhances it’s performance and this is why everyone loves the Gcam. All the credit goes to Google Camera developers and porters such as Arnova8G2, BSG, back.rider, and more. Here you will know how to download Google Camera 6.1 & 6.2 for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 with required settings. So are you ready to install Google Camera on ZenFone Max Pro M1? Let’s start with the download section.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Now you know why everyone loves Google Camera. But not everyone can use the Google Camera on their smartphone. It requires to have HAL3 support which means the camera2 API must be enabled. We have already written a guide on how to enable camera2API on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. Now after enabling the camera2 api you can download the Google Camera 6.1 & 6.2 for Max Pro M1 from the given links.
For 4GB & 6GB Variants:
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for ZenFone Max Pro M1(Gcam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.7_Final_MOD_by_Dronzerr.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for ZenFone Max Pro M1 (F1v9.4a_6.2.030.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.2 (other mods)
For 3GB Variant:
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for ZenFone Max Pro M1 (GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for ZenFone Max Pro M1(Gcam_6.2.024_Advanced_V2.0.190420.0415.apk)
After downloading the Google Camera APK you can install it using the guide given below. By default some settings are not adjusted according to the Max Pro M1, so to make it perfectly working you need to follow the recommended settings.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
You can follow the mentioned settings for Google Camera to fix issues like pale colors in selfies and regularly crashing apps.
Google Camera 6.1 Settings:
- Open Google Camera and go to More > Settings. Now in Photo section open Advanced. The select 100% in Final JPG quality. Scroll below and enable RAW+ JPEG control.
- [If selfie colors are disturbed] Open Settings in the App and under Mod Settings open Advanced. Open Saturation and change the front camera saturation (Highlight – 0.8, Shadow – 1.4).
Google Camera 6.2 Settings:
- In Google camera go to More > Settings > Advanced and enable HDR+ control & RAW+ JPEG control.
- [If Selfie output is Pink] More > Settings > Mod Settings > Saturation and set Highlight to 0.8 and Shadow to 1.4.
How to Install Google Camera on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- First, make sure to enable Camera2 API (Follow this guide).
- Check your phone RAM in the About Phone section (If you don’t know).
- Then download the Google Camera for your phone.
- Click on the download APK and install it on your phone.
- Open the Google Camera app and grant the required permissions.
- Follow the recommended settings and close the App.
- Again open the app and enjoy.
Now you can capture amazing shots with Google Camera in high quality.
You May Also Like – Download OnePlus 7 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query then let us know by using the comment section. Also, make sure to share the guide with other Max Pro M1 users.