Asus ROG Phone 2 is one of the most anticipated phones of the year 2019. The company was launched the Asus ROG Phone 2 a few months ago. This package tick all the boxes, if you’re looking for a flagship under the budget. Yes, It dawns with the Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset, 48MP dual-lens camera setup, 24MP selfie shooter, 6,000mAh battery with fast charging, and a lot more. In terms of optics, the smartphone capture some great shots. And the best part is, you can install GCam and use features like Night Sight mode. Here you can Download Google Camera for Asus ROG Phone 2.
The default camera app on Asus phones are able to capture decent images. But the developers have ported the GCam app for Asus ZenFone 6 & ROG Phone 2. And man oh man, it is amazing, Yes, it will capture some stellar images in every condition. Talking about the camera, then the ROG Phone 2 (ZS660KL) comes with a 48-megapixel dual-lens camera setup. It uses Quad-Bayer pixel binning technology to capture full 48MP shots & 24MP selfies. Luckily, this Google Camera port also sport the option to capture shots in 24MP.
The Google Camera 6.1 is working fine on the Asus ROG Phone 2. Before downloading, let’s take a tab at the features of GCam mod, it packs with features like the anticipated Night Sight mode, Portrait Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. You can even try the latest Google Camera 7.0 on your ROG Phone 2. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Asus ROG Phone 2.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Asus ROG Phone 2
The Asus ROG Phone 2 is a gaming-centric smartphone, but it also packs with the trendy 48MP Quad-Bayer camera lens. Not only this, It too have builtin Camera2 API sport, which lets you install GCam easily. The mod port by dpstar7582 works fine on the device. All the features are working on this GCam port, you can even select the wide-angle-lens and select 24MP resolution on front camera. Here you can find the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Asus ROG Phone 2 (sav2l-sign_plus.apk)
- Download Android 10 (Beta) GCam for Asus ROG Phone 2 (UNI_CAM_v1.2a_Q.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.0 [Latest]
- How to Enable Astrophotography mode on GCam
Note: The (UNI_CAM_v1.2a_Q.apk) is the only GCam mod which is available for Asus Zenfone 6Z running on Android Q. We’ll update the article once we found a better companion for Android Q.
We’ve also listed the configuration files for both the mod ports in the below section. You can use the configuration file for the best performance.
- Download Config settings file for Android Q mod & for sav2l mod, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, you can extract it using ES file explorer on the root storage.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: If the App still not works after restoring the settings, you can go to the System Settings > Apps > Google Camera > Force Stop & open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Asus ROG Phone 2
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your ROG Phone 2 (ZS660KL).
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Asus ROG Phone 2.
You May Also Like – Download Best Gradient Wallpapers in 4K
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: