Want to Manage contacts on your phone? Try downloading this latest Google Contacts 3.0 APK on your smartphone. This update comes with a new User Interface & font.
Google has entirely revamped the Contacts management app, by changing the UI/UX design. It comes with Google’s new Product Sans font. As we know, all the apps which are available in the Pixel Phones or Android Pie has Product Sans font. So, it is sure that Google Contacts 3.0 comes with this update. However, the functionalities are still same. Though, the problem is the Contacts app comes with only stock Android phones, not with every Android Phone. So, If you want to try this app and for some how it is not available on Play Store then, you can Download Google Contacts 3.0 apk from here.
Download Google Contacts 3.0 apk
Well, You can also download Google Contacts 3.0 apk from the Play Store. If you aren’t able to do it for some reasons, then you can download this from the below link. The Update is rolling out for the users on the Google Play Store, and if you have old an one, then you can update the app.
[appbox googleplay com.google.android.contacts]
Note: As we know, sometimes play store takes some time to provide you the latest update. So, If you didn’t get the update on your phone then wait for some time.
- At first, You need to download google contacts apk on your smartphone from this APKMirror link. It is not available on Google Play Store on some older phones, because of the compatibility issue.
- After installation import your all contacts to the google account.
- That’s it.
See Also – Download Pixel Launcher 3.6 APK
How to Install Google Contacts 3.0 APK
- After Downloading the app from the upper link, then Install it on your device.
- Make sure to Enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from the device settings.
- For Nougat, Go to Settings > Security > Enable “Unknown Sources”.
- For Oreo, Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access.
- Once done, Go to downloads and Install Google Contacts APK. (You can also install the app from the file explorer, if it is available in external storage)
- All done. Start using the app!
See Also – Download Fortnite APK for Android
Google Contacts 3.0 – Changes
As I have mentioned earlier in this article, the main change is the visual change. So, we can start exploring the updates one by one.
- First Update is, The Home Screen of the app has changed a lot. The Hamburger menu for quicker navigation bar comes with new change, the Logo is now fixed in middle with new Product sans font.
- Second Update is also related to the fonts, because all the contacts now comes with Product Sans font! It looks cool!
- Talking about other updates, like suggestions, The only change I have seen is hamburger menu.
Well, Google tries to give updates to the users with UI design of Android Pie. The Material design and font is looking amazing with this update. It also looks great on every android phone, whether it is Android Lollipop or Pie. So, If you think this update has capability to migrate your Contacts management app to the Google Contacts app then install this on your phone.