Xiaomi has started pushing MIUI 11 based Android 10 Update for Redmi 8A. Redmi’s current entry-level smartphone – Redmi 8A was launched last year with Android Pie 9.0. Now starts receiving its first major OS update. The newer software builds July 2020 monthly security patch. Although, this release doesn’t bring the anticipated MIUI 12 custom skin to the entry-level device, but, it comes with the Android 10. Here you can Download Redmi 8A Android 10 Update (Stable Recovery ROM).
These days, Xiaomi is busy pushing new software updates to its devices. Recently, the company released Android 10 for Redmi Note 7, Note 7s, Redmi 7A, alongside MIUI 12 on Redmi Note 8 Pro. Now, it knocks up the newer Redmi 8A. This release comes with 126.96.36.199.QCPCNXM build version and weighs 1.8GB download size. It also has the latest monthly security patch.
In terms of features, the Redmi 8A Android 10 Update comes with improved system-wide dark mode, full-screen navigation gestures, focus mode, a bunch of improvements to the system, and more. This release also improves system stability. Here you can check the complete changelog that comes with Redmi 8A Android 10 Update.
Android 10 Update for Redmi 8A – Changelog
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2020. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
Download Android 10 Update for Redmi 8A (Recovery ROM)
Xiaomi starts seeding the Android 10 Stable update on Redmi 8A with the newest monthly security patch, which might take some time to reach everyone. If you’re in a haste then you can grab the recovery ROM from the below link and sideload it manually on your smartphone. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Redmi 8A (Recovery ROM)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Redmi 8A
- At first, download the software package from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Xiaomi Redmi 8A running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Wallpapers
If you’re facing any issues while updating your smartphone, then make sure to leave a comment. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: