Redmi 7A is one of the best selling entry-level smartphones of 2019 in India. The smartphone was launched last year with MIUI 10 on the top of Android Pie 9.0. Then, in late 2019, Xiaomi released MIUI 11 based Android Pie update. Now, the company starts pushing MIUI 11 based Android 10 update for Redmi 7A in India. The new build pops up with a bunch of new features and an updated security patch. Here you can Download Redmi 7A Android 10 Update (based on MIUI 11 Stable) recovery ROM.
While most Xiaomi users are waiting for MIUI 12 build, but the company is also still working on updating the lower-end phones to Android 10. Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 11 based Android 10 Update for Redmi 7A in India via OTA. Those who are in a hurry can download the recovery ROM from the download section below. The particular build doesn’t update your Redmi 7A to MIUI 12. Hopefully, the company will release the MIUI 12 based update in the next month.
The newer build sticks with V126.96.36.199.QCMINXM build number and has a hefty 1.62GB download size. In terms of features, then you can access all the features of MIUI 11 alongside the essential features of Android 10. Talking about the changelog, then here’s the complete changelog, that you can check before heading over to the download section.
Android 10 Update for Redmi 7A – Changelog
- Updated Android Security Patch to May 2020. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
Download Redmi 7A Android 10 Stable Update
Android 10 Stable Update now available for Redmi 7A in India. The newer update comes with the older May 2020 monthly security patch. This is a staged update, that might take some time to reach every unit. But you can download the recovery ROM from the below-listed link and sideload it manually on your smartphone. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Redmi 7A (V188.8.131.52.QCMINXM)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Redmi 7A
- At first, download the software package from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Xiaomi Redmi 7A running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Xiaomi Devices
If you’re facing any issues while updating your smartphone, then make sure to leave a comment. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: